Market response to Apple Watch - update Pebble, Pebble alliance and Jawbone

Friends, good night everyone! Just found out the good news - New update 2.6 for Pebble and Pebble Steel. But do not just update - online placed extremely clear message across - Pebble ecosystem expands its hours, now supports applications that are in the background can monitor physical activity (which was lacking!). The first who wrote under it were soft ... the guys from Jawbone!

It seemed, why would the office that develops and promotes its iron it to the masses to make someone else's software for iron? The answer is obvious-only united can compete with the soon-facing light Apple Watch. But back to business.

With update 2.6 pebble catapulted into their app store not only the UP. Also there appeared Misfit and Swim.com. Especially developers emphasize work with swim.com (a brand new apple watch in pink gold does not swim, unlike 5atm that withstand pebble) and long time work pebble (monitoring of sleep).

Well, apart pleasant bonus - now pebble officially sold through retailers , and the price (which is good) reduced by approximately $ 50 :
Pebble $ 99 / € 129 / £ 99
Pebble Steel is now $ 199 / € 229 / £ 179 i> Do you want to Pebble for $ 99?
I want to buy soon! I want to, but the price is still high, the reduction will wait I do not want, do not advocate all these devices td > Already have Pebble Other (specify in comments) bought another Smart watches Only registered users can vote in polls. Sign , please. 203 people have voted. 43 people abstained.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/238757/

Tags

See also

New and interesting