How to build the Parthenon

To start poured foundation together with the track, naturally cleaned before this soft ground, make a sandwich out of the sand and gravel, all carefully tamped, and bathed every day by one step, until he reached the base where he filled the temple of Athena. By the size of this nondescript concrete box received approximately 700 to 400 mm and a height of half a meter.

The manufacturing process of the columns I have unfortunately not filmed for that I apologize, and this process is very boring to be honest, I bought several sewage pipes with a diameter of 50mm, sawed them into 30 pieces by 400mm, then cut the grinder in the middle, stuck together with tape, put rebar and filled concrete, in parallel with this, just separately filled and 60 orders with a hole in the middle of the valve sticking out of the columns, the process is tedious and monotonous, but the main goal.
As I have already installed all the columns on the tile adhesive, then filled the ceiling, which is pretty massive, 60mm thick.

Here's what happened)

Once again I sincerely apologize that not filmed the process of pouring the roof, it was already dark, but I would not leave for tomorrow what you can do today.
Under the roof is concrete skeleton of Penoplex on it mesh with a mesh of 50 to 50mm

Porticos I neznal than decorate, and so just did a mosaic of simple stones that I could find, and instead of the statues on the roof too beautiful white stones)

Well, that's basically what I got for just two weeks, and it would take less time, but the weather is not happy, next year certainly painted a special facade paint under the white marble.

Tags

See also

New and interesting