What is the hostel in Prague

These newly renovated and they look more or less decently.

At the hostel there are a couple of sports fields with artificial turf:

Climbing wall at the end of one of the buildings:

As a renovated housing watching us nothing (new and have a new one), we'll go into the old building:

Here is the entrance:

Everyone remembers how to take my grandmother to watch? The main thing - not to say anything, but sure step to move on, even better with a mobile phone to his ear, then his grandmother in general there is no chance to stop you.

There turned out to be my grandfather. Well, the more pass.

Probably like most hostels, there corridor system.

Eerie sight, huh? ) It seems that if the warehouse, or in the prison:

Toilets and showers for two on the floor. Boys left, right girls, but they all go to the one closest.

Let's look to the kitchen. If I'm not mistaken, they too, like toilets, two on the floor. Sink, stove and microwave oven even there:

For completeness, it is necessary to look into the room and some:

Tuk-tuk.
- Girl, you can take a picture of your little room?
- Yes, pazhalsta.

Available from the hostel and dining room. Miss such a chance, of course, I could not, so we'll go there)

This ready-made meals. In the area of ​​100 rubles per plate

But you can order food separately. Wait a little longer, but tasty and the portions are large. After the order and payment is necessary to wait until the order number appears above the window issue:

All. You can eat! Chicken (4 pieces) with potatoes and cola cost 140 rubles.

I almost forgot, the last month of life in a hostel costs to students in 4000-5000 rubles, and in the new building - about 6000-7000. Naturally, there is also a gym and laundry, and wi-fi in all buildings.

--img24--

Source: loveopium.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting