Pierre Richard celebrates anniversary

Pierre Richard Maurice Charles Leopold DeFeo born on August 16, 1934 in a family of textile industrialists. He brought up his grandfather, a descendant of an old aristocratic family. Upon reaching adulthood, Pierre went to Paris to arrive at dramatic rates, which is opposed by his grandfather, and it was the reason for the break with the family. The young man was able to enter the famous drama courses Charles Dyullena later he was an intern at the Jean Vilar.
Today it is hard to believe that in his youth, Pierre Richard was not very lucky in his acting career: basically, he brought down the role of the second plan. Aspiring actor had to earn the performances on the stage cafe theaters, cabarets, and ordinary music halls. Also, for a long time he did not develop his film career. Richard's first appearance on screen in 1958 in "The Lovers of Montparnasse" with legendary Gérard Philip and Anouk Aimee. Then he got such a small role in Richard's name was not even mentioned in the credits.
The first major movie roles he had to wait another ten years: in 1967, Richard has invited the director Yves Robert for filming the movie "Lucky Alexander." It was after this movie it was showered with offers. It was Robert, who shot a cult comedy "The Tall Blond Man with One Black Shoe," the comedian, who played a major role in this film, is obliged to take off his career. A series of screwball comedy in which the actor starred in the future - "toy", "Prick umbrella", "unlucky" - brought him international fame.

--img6--

Nearly half a century after its first appearance on the screen and in spite of its age, Pierre Richard is still full of energy and creative plans. He is constantly looking for ideas for his plays, he plays in the new film: last winter in France came the picture with his participation "Paper of the soul", and in June, the actor played a huge success on the stage of the famous Paris' Olympia ».
When asked what the secret of his vitality and creative longevity, Pierre Richard answers: "The less I think of my years, the better I feel. If every day I remind myself that I was about to knock 80 years, probably, I had no energy to even get out of bed. It is necessary to constantly maintain an interest in the outside world, to discover new sources of inspiration and allow life to surprise you. Perhaps the most valuable advice that I can give young today ».
The actor has two sons born from his first marriage, both musicians. After the divorce from his first wife, a dancer in Paris "Grand Opera", Pierre Risch has been married three times. His current companion - a former Brazilian top model Seila Lacerda, who is younger than Richard almost 30 years.

--img7--

Source: www.vesti.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting