A view from the side of ultraviolet tanning or problems

I think many of us have heard that spend a lot of time in the sun is harmful. Of course, the pale golden skin tone for many of the white attractive option, but it should be clearly understood that it is not so simple. If you are fair-skinned by nature, the UV exposure you need to avoid as much as possible. Otherwise, the "bonus" to tan will photoaging of the skin, increased risk of melanoma and other "pleasures».

Thomas Leveritt , the English artist was able to demonstrate that happens to us due to ultraviolet rays. We used a special camera, the optical system which is transparent to ultraviolet light. Such optics are extremely expensive, since the lenses should be made of special quartz glass.

at 2:50 clearly visible contrast fotokopozitnyh seals in different spectra. The girl is practically unseen material from which it is made. Pay attention to the right central incisor in the normal and UV-spectrum i>

A bit of theory h4>

Nikon UV-Nikkor 105mm f / 4.5 (Ai-S) - an extremely rare macro lens for 35mm SLR cameras Nikon F for special shooting range soft ultraviolet. Produced more than three thousand copies. I>

The wavelengths of UV radiation are in the range from 10 to 400 nm. Typically, there are three main range:
1) Ultraviolet A long-wavelength range 400 nm - 315 nm
2) Ultraviolet B, medium wave 315 nm - 280 nm
3) Ultraviolet C, short-wave 280 nm - 100 nm

As is known, the frequency increases with increasing photon energy, and hence the damaging effect. But with increasing frequency, and also decreasing the penetration depth. As a result, short-range surface causes severe burns (quartz lamp), and the long-wavelength range penetrates deep into the skin, causing damage and mutation in the growth plate. It is he who is responsible for photoaging and potential oncology.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/233507/

Tags

See also

New and interesting