Tooth on memory

9-year-old boy just with a 3-meter long crocodile weighing more than 180 kg, and came out of the battle victorious. Now, for a meeting with him reptiles resemble numerous wounds and recovered from a back tooth is huge.
5 photos via news.am

Lying in a hospital bed 9-year-old native of Florida, James Barney Jr. (James Barney Jr), calmly and thoroughly describes what happened to journalists with him on Lake Tohopikaliga (Tohopekaliga).

According to the boy, on a hot summer day, he parked his bike near the lake, and, despite the banning swimming sign with pleasure plunged into the cool water.

The next moment, James felt his foot touched someone's "hand" and thought him someone plays.

"The incident struck me - says Barney. - At first I thought someone was joking, and did not understand what was really going on. I bent down to grab it, and then felt a huge jaw and teeth. I did not know how to proceed in such a case, therefore, swung and repeatedly struck the crocodile, and then rallied and tried to hold his mouth open as long as possible ».

Child holding jaws predator in this position long enough to have time to slip past him and then swam to shore, writes Mail Online.

Located on the shore people reported that their eyes appeared a terrible spectacle emerged from the water boy, screaming that he was bitten by an alligator, and behind him was visible 3-meter crocodile.

"At five feet from him (1, 5 meters) was a large alligator - told one of the witnesses. - Crying and screaming boy climbed out on shore and we saw that his back is covered with bite marks of a crocodile. We rushed to his aid, and I immediately dialed 911 ».

At the hospital, James got back from alligator tooth surface-treated bites and scratches from the claws, and then stitches 30 bite wounds.

Discovered by doctors crocodile tooth brought 9-year-old boy in delight and he expressed his desire to make it a memorable decoration.

Tags

See also

New and interesting