High flying, far I look ...

Some time ago, I wanted to escape from the commercial program and get hold of adult toys. After long wanderings I stopped at the RC theme. Anyone can buy a toy, but the gathering - a truly sporting interest. And so, helicopter, plane, quadrics. The choice fell on the square, in view of the fact that:
1. For tests requiring less space than the aircraft
2. More flexible than a helicopter.

That's what I got.

Description build drone not see the point, as many articles already. I would say mainly used to stabilize KK2.0.
However, I flew a short time until the burnt Regula (ESC).
While I was waiting for Regulus wondered, and how high my flying drone.
Under the cut I will tell how I solved this problem in its.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl8p4TixWeQ&list=UUURcdnXfzYqnUrCjouXIKgQ
Since the FPV of Finance still does not shine for a long time, the OSD disappears. But the desire for the program was rife.
On hand were several modules. The first was nrf2401.
However, this module with a very small antenna and I did not even began to consider.
I took out a second module
In its specifics, I work with processors stm32F1xx vosmibitki and do not like. But to develop the logic of the very much did not want to. So I looked in the direction of Arduino, more Chinese clone.
Searching across the expanses of the Internet as a sensor measuring the height of the barometer was chosen BMP085
It remains only to choose what to display. The display device has been selected lcd1602 interface i2c
The result was something like
The device is able to
1. Measure the temperature.
2. Measure the height
3. To transfer all measured on the "ground".

Thank you for your attention.

p.s. The article was in the sandbox ability to make some time ago, but was removed because of the absence, invite.

Sources

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/233275/

Tags

See also

New and interesting