The story of one toy,

1. Today, cleared a place in the set of "rubber" in the basement of his parents, and came across an old cannon.

2. It was the favorite toy of my childhood, I donated a neighbor on the landing.

3. Now I can not remember why he gave it to me, but first came to me with her, and we arranged an artillery battle with the Nazis.

4. It was built of bricks and materials at hand (preferably not heavy: boxes of cartridges, empty cigarette packs, which could not have exchange or leave to his collection, matchboxes ...) fortress and exposed position of the advancing enemy - soldiers of various stripes !

5. The soldiers were mostly Vikings, Indians of different parties and ordinary infantrymen. But once the firing pin broke, it was made of plastic. Father is very angry with me, because I broke someone else's thing. Even by accident. A day later, he brought a copy of the broken parts of the plant, but made of metal, and went with me to the neighbor to apologize for the damage.

6. Even now, though with difficulty, the striker succumbed and went back. The neighbor was not upset and said that he had long wanted to give me this gun.

7. To make even dell'arte and shells, but we have already managed to lose all. But the lack of them have not experienced nor how many - soon all pencils in the flat steel 4 cm long. And they became much.

8. Range projectile was only about five feet, but for us it was a great distance. And we ourselves were the last remaining calculation, to resist the onslaught of the fascist troops.

9. But after 30 years of "projectile" barely fell out of the barrel only centimeters 25. And the Nazis, not the toy, and most of these did not become less ...
That's all. Peace to your home and thank you for your attention.

Tags

See also

New and interesting