Unexpected pupil

God they are so small, bald (Sorry the photo is not done from the beginning) I have found a deep cup, imposed rags, turned ^^ nest dug somewhere basket of tangerines, looked like a cell (the night was setting a cup of this basket that the cat would not reach) The first days were difficult to adapt, they did not understand how to eat with a syringe, and drink water from a pipette, had the most to disclose beaks, but we managed ...
A few days later there was sorrow that the younger in the morning ... not wake up, (that He is with the wing and paw was. So was older. The whole family ran around him helped my mother and sister. Exit ... began to fly, Opera) As I was happy for him :)

That's the way it is basking in the sun looking out the window)

This is the same pyureshka "Fruto Nanny" beef it he liked Pts)

That's how we clean the feathers :)

Here is his nest) At first covered the basket, that would not fall, there was little feathers.

View of the freedom

So we ask to eat

Yum yum :)

That's how we drink

Large already vymahal

The hardest thing is separation, like this let to walk and realized that you can fly ... mother put him on perilku, he sat down, and flew away, upset called me, (... But an hour later, she came out to the balcony, balconies against a tree grows He sat there, she beckoned to him, and he fluttered to her as soon as I saw how much fortune and emotions she was, I could not believe he huddled in the handle, and do not want to; (

All looked into the distance from the balcony, listening to the birds)

Sat and flopped) so funny

Then he sat down like this ... and sat ... So sad was that it was time to his will, so I got used to it (

The same tree on which he sat back and ...

So friends, it's all hard. While he was at home, on the balcony, but without cells, I think he will decide when it's time to fly ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting