How to reduce stress during travel: advice from fashion-stylist Rachel Zoe

If you've ever seen the show, which is a leading stylist and fashionable mom Rachel Zoe, you will realize that working visits are an integral part of her daily schedule. In our own experience, Rachel saw that prepare for the trip in advance, you can reduce the risk of stress while traveling.

Leverage

"When you have not created a family trip may seem a pleasant voyage. However, with the advent of the spouse and children, is the most carefully planned schedule, trying to perform work using the capabilities of web-conference or Skype-call. If the departure is inevitable, use the Face Time app on your tablet to communicate with the children. »

Plan the most efficient working time

"One day, my friend, designer Stella McCartney told me that going on a business trip, is possible to plan their time to meet the 48 hours absence from home. Since then, I always adhere to this rule. »

Learn how to put a suitcase

"The ability to collect the suitcase - an art that can be mastered to enjoy any trip. Learn how to collect the suitcase in advance, it will save not only precious time but also your nerves. It should be clearly understood that it may be necessary for the trip and the period for which you are going to travel. Regarding jewelry, always wear it at home or neatly packed in carry-on luggage. »

Travel tastefully

"It is important to have a comfortable outfit in which to travel comfortably. Choose dark colors to the possible spots were not visible. Soft comfortable clothes would be the best assistant. Leggings, knitted loose sweater jersey and ideal companions hours of flight. Do not forget a hat made of soft material and big sunglasses to hide dark circles under the eyes after a sleepless night. »

Stay connected

"The main advantage of today's flights - unlimited access to WiFi even on board. So you can stay in touch, checking mail and responding to suggestions, whiling away endlessly long hours trip from point A to point B. The main thing is not to forget to charge your tablet or leptop to fully enjoy the endless possibilities of modern technologies. »

Tags

See also

New and interesting