Place for forward-

Going to the sea with the little sister, Valya, each on their shelf - specifically take up and down in one compartment so that no one interfered. Suddenly, the appearance of the old grannies who with the words "Here we are, me and the girl will give way to the shelf" flops on my feet. Naturally. A ticket to the top, wants to go to the bottom and believe that I am obliged to concede.

For the "little girl", of course, thank you, but I will not give in: special monitor ticket sales and bought his forty-five days to ride comfortably. Yes, I do not know how this relic to go on the top shelf, but is it my problem? This is the problem of those who bought her the ticket. Why, if her mother is still not still be me?

Hearing refusal granny start brawling on the whole car, the conductor is guessed to ask me to give up the shelf to stop screaming. That's funny.

I advised the conductor itself cede skandalistki provodnitskuyu bed, if he can not resolve conflicts differently. Issues are resolved with the head of the train, who sent the granny off into another car.

After everything calmed down, sister sadly summed up: "Here you are able to snap, and you'll be at the lower drive, and I certainly would have driven." Well, that'll teach 'include habalki "to stand up for what paid their money. And the price is under capitalism, it is necessary to give a reason as under communism.
via zadolba.li

Tags

See also

New and interesting