Things garage (Part 2)

In continuation of this theme.

Yesterday again went slowly decompose tools. Sawed parts. Then sawed the same parts from another piece of plywood. A piece of who drank the first part, was very poor, plywood stratified eyes.

Try on. Something like that.

Nasverlil holes. Now had the task of making cuts. I started doing jigsaw Boshevskim and broken off. All crooked, askew. Sawing leads away, in spite of the emphasis. Then I take an old Fiolent. Though it and shakes as a vibration plate, but saws exactly two parts. I do not know, take this fucking Bosch back to the store or leave - he does well in a straight blade in a single layer material. While there is still time to think (Leroy takes the goods back within 100 days).

Phiolent coped with the task to "excellent."

Four lower groove made a little wider.

Done. At the bottom is well wide grooves climbed on several pieces of skins. I am counting on that.

More ...

When adapted for storing cutting discs and round skins remaining time doing just such a little thing. Afford to make a little refinement in the line.

More ...

Looks great, does not it?

I think that attentive readers will understand the purposes for which that thing. Well, if you do not understand, you see.

Now everything is flat and pliers, Blind river tongs, cutters, chistilki wires, etc. - before his eyes. And that always lay in different places - Figures will find the right tool.
While all.

Tags

See also

New and interesting