Unknown phenomenon: people who are able to turn off the light

Different people in different parts of the world noticed a strange phenomenon: the street lights go off at their approach, and lit again once they move at a decent distance.

53-year-old American housewife told the researcher Hilary Evans, who has long been engaged in the study of this phenomenon: "I am a long time could not believe that the lights go out when it is my approach. For the first time I noticed this oddity when I started to attend lectures at the college in the evenings. Several times, as soon as I turned on my street lantern at our house quenched. I did not say anything to anybody, because I think it's all about the fault ".

"Then I started coming to the house on the other street - from the veranda, but soon it became extinguished lights. I thought it was some amazing coincidence. " Once, for example, she was walking home with a friend, and suddenly went out just four lantern. As soon as the young men walked past, all lights lit up again ".

"It's all going on, and few believe me until he is satisfied," - she said. Evans receives such evidence from around the world. She says that unlike other paranormal phenomena, this phenomenon does not depend on belief or disbelief of the people themselves.

Electrical engineer Bill Beaty theorized that perhaps people are going through similar experiences are something like "walking generators" - that is, their bodies produce a significant amount of static electricity, which also affects the operation of street lighting. Many people, for example, produce static electricity, shuffling his feet on the carpet. Biti said that some people are able to generate electricity, "taking away" electrons from the air with each breath.

But if breathing is able to make us electrically charged, why, in that case, electrical appliances are not disabled at the approach of each of us? It Biti said that the whole thing may in some undiscovered virus, which changes the lungs of individuals and they begin to work as a kind of internal power.

And yet Beatty admitted that he understands - this theory sounds like complete nonsense.

"There are a lot of very strange, incredible things. Confirming some manage to find, and then for them receive the Nobel Prize, "- he said.
Internet

Tags

See also

New and interesting