The piano in the bushes, the piano in the sand, in the colors of the piano ...

Not all the offspring of musical school finished. Sometimes training was stopped, barely begun, and the piano remained in the family as a silent reproach slobs. It will be erased dust, covered with lace napkin, placed on top of the pots and flower vases, statuettes and souvenirs. When guests came, the child certainly was seated at the piano. Guests eating and drinking under the "Moonlight Sonata" and "Fur Elise" by Beethoven. Invited to infantile Birthday classmates jingled the keys "Dog Waltz". The rest of the piano played the role of tables.

After a couple of decades to sell the piano was too unreal, and throw away - it is a pity. And the removal of the monster out of the apartment is associated with costs. Organization of the event to get rid of heirloom created such problems that enthusiasm disappears, barely awake. The piano began to try to give to someone, but it turned out that it was already nobody wants: most of the tools in our apartments remained since the Soviet era, no different quality. True connoisseurs of music, they do not care, and kindergartens / schools can and are ready to accept them as a gift, but do not have any possibility to remove or adjust the Soviet rarity.
I managed to finish the music school to the finish. Bought for 500 Soviet rubles piano "Kama" even survived the crossing, about 25 years ago, only a little polishing on the cover broke. This happened when trying to cram "mammoth" in the elevator.
When the idea of ​​light transport failed miserably, the tool had to be dragged to the seventh floor on foot. Pianist out of me did not work, and a few years later, I left their hearth and home. Since then, the keys of my piano no one touched. Until last winter, it has stood in the apartment. The further fate of the instrument is unknown to me.
Girlfriend youth told how one day, decided to make repairs, tried his "mammoth" to get rid of. Bring it out of the apartment could not be, because once they have established with their neighbors more doors, equipped with a small common platform. Here in this vestibule piano and stuck. I had to use an ax ...

Imagine my surprise when last summer I saw the old Soviet piano on the streets of his native city. The largest cluster of instruments found in the central esplanade. The original idea was born in the minds of his countrymen, is located in the social. network appeal for those who wish to get rid of the old piano.

In those days in Perm held a traditional festival "White Nights". Once the tools have appeared on the streets, amateur artists painted them bright colors, and everyone just came and played for fun.

The children were overjoyed! Who would doubt)

In "Cardboard-Kama" also was a piano. "Crazy hands" were making for him refreshed - the case of cardboard.

June was hot and rainy. During the month of being under the open sky heirlooms out of order, but had to give their farewell music and please the audience. They say many of the children even asked parents to send them to the music school.
In the last days of the event, all pianos were placed on the territory of the festival of the town, where they lived on as attributes of landscape design ...

Unfortunately, I found out too late about this great undertaking, otherwise would be happy to send your piano "pofestivalit."

Source: skripta.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting