Dakota Fanning: about his personal life and about what movies she would like to shoot

Recently, two sisters Fanning press pays more attention to the younger - El. However, deservedly so. But the elder sister, of course, are not left unattended. Most recently, Dakota Fanning graced the August issue of Town & Country. Also, 20-year-old Dakota spoke about future plans, personal life, and that has made a career for her daughters mom.

Dakota Fanning on oblozhkeTown & Country

About privacy:

"I'm never going to put his personal life on display. If you decide not to do it, it's not too difficult. Any part of show business only benefit a small mystery. On this and make films »

Dakota Fanning in Town & Country

The fact that my mother did for a career of his daughters:

"My mother knew that I had potential, I could make things more ambitious than those to which she was accustomed to in my life. And she admitted that El was the same. When she decided to take the first step and moved with me in Los Angeles, it thereby renounced their own dreams. She started from scratch in the place where the first could not imagine my life. For a man who lived in a 20-minute drive south of Atlanta, Los Angeles - it's about the same thing that Africa »

About what movies she would like to take in the future:

"It is very difficult to find a movie about a strong woman - one that has no relation to the guys, the guys love or a broken heart. Really the only problems of women - this is love, separation and sadness because of this? In life, a lot more likely »

Tags

See also

New and interesting