Abandoned military installations





I went for a walk with his family in the woods. The area was never. And here came the abandoned buildings.

1. Login to the underground tunnels.

Abandoned military installations



2. firing points. (Not special, I do not know the names of likely dot)

Abandoned military installations

3. Another. There on the hill in the district have been set.

Abandoned military installations

4. It is the "pit" in the cave through which the light falls. You can go there and to "fly»

Abandoned military installations

5. Another. There was also a radius much. Apparently under the whole mountain had underground tunnels.

Abandoned military installations

6. Do not hold back, went inside the entrance (the one in the photo 1)
Did not go far, because I was with a small son, who certainly reached me))

Abandoned military installations

7. pillboxes, inside view.
Iron cut down the stairs, unable to rise.

Abandoned military installations

8. found nearby ruined building. Long, like a barracks.

Abandoned military installations

9. And it is the same (from the other side)

Abandoned military installations