As I Nepalese kukri gash,





The logical continuation of the theme, which I promised to show the process of making the Nepalese kukri.
Doing so, it allowed the radius of curvature of my hands, so ready to receive comments and tips rukozhopov true.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,



First, it was spring, roofing by KAMAZ, whether from a tractor trailer, thick and heavy infection. To her by electric welded handle.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

To dull the blade forging, as well as the occupation is in two hands takes all the attention and the same hand and the pictures do not work a lot ...

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

And so

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Eventually get just such a blank

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Home slesarki ...

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Get in the end is here ...

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Time hardening, heat-resistant sealant make the plaster, in order to quench zone and turned the output butt was soft and strong cutting edge. The fly is not mine, just flew look.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Kalit decided on the black American walnut (shell is thick and very strong when the core burn out already give a lot of heat).

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Here is a wedge almost immediately after quenching, the right of the hearth tube, is the capacity for hardening - where oil 3 to 1 transformer and sunflower.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Brush from scale and plaster, the blade is visible boundary hardening, grinding and polishing after it became invisible, but it can at any time express with acid.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Another

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Started doing bolster, but as the tech could not find a piece of brass that the desired thickness had to build just such a muffle furnace

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

From the shape of the profile it has been made successfully melted brass faucet and cast a small brick-bread

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Another photo casting

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

cut off the excess received such a brusochek

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

I mark up, and began to cut into the brass cubes place in the blade

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

And yet, in general, did a photo Dremel did the Chinese, and the quality of this, so do not blame me.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Since the load on a knife involves not children, it was decided to bolster put on the tin, a wedge, so as not to screw hardened pre wrapped a wet towel.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

On the knob was selected basal portion of the cap wild olive

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Mounting through-hole is filled with epoxy as a filler - brass filings, grated horn and wood chips.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Here's a heel

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

That's what got

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

I start to grind handle

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

And yet

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

The result is such a thing has turned

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

But in the morning I handle this with no regrets split the hammer on the anvil, and began to make a new suveli of apricot.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

More in this time to the second time to kill the casting muffle furnace, as there was no thermostat, the heat for half an hour managed to fall down the spiral, magnesite plate with asbestos cement koltsom- there, scorched order mineral wool.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Due to the death of mufelki, tylnik decided to solder. It was taken by brass nut and purchased a suitable fitting.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Pike did with the inside of the hard solder.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

The second part of the ballet marlezonskogo, grind handle

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Next

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Non-stop ... suvel apricot - is a stone that weight, that hardness, and the sweet smell at all difficult to convey in words - like honey

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

After polishing and arm and a wedge that's got a knife

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Sheath - your turn came, I began to collect them from plywood

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Wooden frame consists of 3 parts - the two pads and proper place under the knife.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

The first attempt was made here of the sheath in such a Makarov, but slightly miscalculated and decided to redo already using plywood, as an order of magnitude less crap.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Plywood glued together, so strubtsinok I just pulled two parts here so

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Deviate from the topic, introduced a cot and sleep on the street - fresh air and night-bird - beauty.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Grind, gives shape to the scabbard on his miracle machine

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Better than perebdet nedobdet, machined grooves on the sheath and the entire structure, in addition to glue contracted stainless steel wire.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Wet leather scabbard were covered - that's turned a tight sock, after impregnation and subsequent warm wax - he was tough.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Helpers

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Drink tea and think what to do next, I'm on the skin you - and for me all scary and creepy.

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Spout sheath wrapped masking tape, then cut it - turned out pattern for ferrules

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

After soldering was such okovochka

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

He started manufacturing belt clip - tails for the convenience of pre-pasted

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Nasverlil holes seams

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

Sew

As I Nepalese kukri gash,

He gathered all together

As I Nepalese kukri gash,