The Brazilian did 10 operations to become an Asian

25-year-old Brazilian Max, an addictive culture of South Korea in particular the Korean drama and musical genre to local K-pop, decided to get closer to their idols and changed his appearance with the help of plastic surgery. Now Max -bryunet, his Asian eyes, and he changed his name to Xi'an. His true roots gives only the nose, reports Mail Online.

This idea came to him after a year of study at the University of South Korea's Dongseo. The guy was fascinated by this country since the 19-year-old vozrasta.

In total the young man had to endure 10 operations worth 3000 dollars. This capital was enough to get the exterior of the indigenous Asian. "I was afraid that something goes wrong, I'm worried that my face will remain scars that will reveal the secret of the operation, but nothing happened. I look perfectly ", - quotes his words izdanie.

Apart from the operation to change the shape of eyes Brazilian dyes his hair black and wearing dark lenses. "Everyone has only one life, and everyone should be who wants to be", - said Maks.

After Max put their photos to the network, it appreciated the reincarnation already thousands of users Facebook. Also, Asian newly told that his father supported the idea, but the mother reacted with incomprehension.

Source: 24smi.org/news/16339-brazilec-sdelal-operaciyu-i-stal-aziatom.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting