That can be prepared in a conventional coffeemaker

If only students know what can an ordinary coffee, they are much less likely to be eating pizza and all other harmful trash.

from the author:
When I was in college and lived in a student dormitory, we were allowed to keep the rooms only electric kettles and coffee makers - and no other electrical appliances.

If only I knew then what can a coffee maker, I would be much less likely to eat pizza and all other trash. I hope that these options are cooking in a coffee machine to help current and future students with little to diversify and improve your diet:

Oatmeal: oatmeal, pour in the water tank, and run it in the boiling water. Voila. A few minutes - and a healthy breakfast is ready.

Boiled eggs: Put the eggs in a container with water and let them chefs minutes 10-12.

Frankfurters: cooked in the same way as eggs. Allow the hot water to cover the container where you have previously put sausages and wait a few minutes.

Hot sandwiches: for the preparation of this dish, use the coffee machine heats the surface as the pan.

Crepes or pancakes: put on the heated surface non-stick foil and pour on top of the dough for pancakes.

Fish, stewed in the lower tank + vegetables - in the department of ground coffee: perfect healthy lunch, fully cooked in a coffee machine.

Chocolate Fondue: this dish definitely brighten tense hours of preparation for the session. Heat the cream and smash and melt the dark chocolate in them, if there is liquor - add, too. Done. Now you can dip into the resulting mixture pastry slices, slices of mandarin, apple and so on.

Meatballs: Fill the bottom tank with tomato juice, add to meat balls.

Soup concentrates: Pour concentrate into the lower reservoir, and let boiling water "dokapalis" to the desired consistency. Stir and leave to warming mode for a few minutes.

Perhaps someone from our readers encounter their own brilliant ideas of unconventional use of the coffee maker.

Tags

See also

New and interesting