The former hobby or as I realized a childhood dream

I do not know why, but since childhood, loved the different ancient pieces, very attracted to the majestic Pyramids of Egypt, and all that is connected with them, in general dreamed of becoming an archaeologist But not happened, and I became lawyer

Somewhere in 2008, I decided to seek tight, bought equipment, pumped gigabyte cards in battle.

In your review of several trips undertaken in 2009-2010.
Will be 20 photos

1. I had to go straight on arable land, on the edge of the field. Iron horse guard. 1. I had to go straight on arable land, on the edge of the field. Iron horse guard.

2. Remains of the foundation. Hill. Near the river. We are on the spot. Bowery.

3. Assemble the different little things. The remains of dishes, pots, says that we have in place.

4. This is the first coin of the farm. This penny Nicholas 1. If memory serves, this day was no more coins.

5. It is also closer. Unfortunately much overwritten (is in my collection).

6. We go further. They come across the village and with such names.

7. Eden. The eye is already packed, I noticed two nearly smoothed the mound. It is a pity. Over time, and place them remains. We could give students an archaeological expertise.

8. The old road, though not pleasant for her to go, happy one - going in the right direction.

9. There were some obstacles. On the left you can see a piece of machinery and a friend who helped in the expeditions.

10. Once visible mounds, broken crockery and near the pond. We are on the spot. This former small village. Unfortunately we're not the first, so that gets left.

11. Findings from the village. Coins mostly Soviet and pre-revolutionary. And bonus.

12. Bonus closer. Very nice and extraordinary find.

13. The next place tavern. According to the findings, the place is not much broken our colleagues, so we break a small sum.

14. The first thing that gets this thing is here. In the slang of the search engine is GP (UXO). Cursory look around. The glass on the ground, but no head. Already well. Digs in deeper away from sin.

15. Side. This mortar shell. Not dangerous. (If not to saw and not to throw into the fire of course)

16. Send a coin. 10 cents 1855 in very good condition.

17. 5 cents in 1837. With the so-called Masonic eagle. Unfortunately bruised on one wing.

18. General view of the findings. Horseshoe say good luck. And she really visited us this day.

19. At the foundation of (presumably) very inns found "it".

20. washed with water and saw a locket with a picture of St. George.

That's all. Thank you for your patience.

Tags

See also

New and interesting