Wanted samovar

A long time ago my wife and I now have a little dream - to buy real samovar, not garbage electricity and water to warm the woodfuel that the flavors and all that.

Actually, I have a dream realized - what I hasten to inform the 9 photos.

Not so long ago, was surprised to find that, it appears, right next door there is an antique shop that sells samovars in stock - and can not travel to distant lands, and buy practically next door.
Bought! Alas, not the pre-revolutionary, no medals - the shop owner said that twenty or thirty years of the last century. Maybe - deceive later look for a brand, if it is not to grind off "to zero." Although, in prinitspe - do not care. Prices looked - quite a remake worth the money which I have given, even if fraud fifty years - I have not lost anything. Pipe - a remake, makes Dzyadok in Odessa - what stigma indicates

In how it was ...
Laid everything - the preparatory stage. Chopped apricot branches - the shop owner recommended to use branches of fruit trees. You can - sometimes - stoke fir or pine cones, but then have to be cleaned from the resin

Poured water - pre-filtered

Fuses. No manipulation of the boot - the flame was engaged in "Hurrah!": Threw a piece of paper, thin twigs - fire!

Smokes!

Tube dress - so, so traction was better and the water boil faster. On the one hand - tea with samovar case detailed and unhurried, but the first time you want to quickly

Water boiled - make tea and teapot on voodruzhayu proper place

Enjoy!
I have everything - boasted!

Tags

See also

New and interesting