Mom, I was born!





25 Young, released this spring. These images show not only the highlights of the life of animals and that animals in nature in many ways similar to us, and the people there, learn from them. And just as we are, moms, cat, dads, dogs, ready to infinite love, care and pride in their sons.
Source

1.Detёnysh giraffe nine days old playing with adult individuals in Friedrichsfelde zoo in Berlin, Germany, May 9. During the birth of the little giraffe could watch zoo visitors.

Mom, I was born!



2. Gray langur Sally keeps her young. For them, in the Berlin zoo has fenced area. These monkeys live in societies where the male lives with several females and offspring

Mom, I was born!

3. The polar bear cubs called Nela and Nobby playing outside his cage in the zoo Hellabrunn in Munich, Germany, on 7 April.

Mom, I was born!

4. The chick hatched blackbird is prior all. Frankfurt, April 13.

Mom, I was born!

5. The baby prairie dog, zoo of Hanover, May 22

Mom, I was born!

6. The female dolphin named Panama and her calf swimming in the aquarium Miami Seaquarium in Miami, Florida, April 22.

Mom, I was born!

7. hippopotamus Lani eat with his mother in the zoo Ashak Basel, March 18.

Mom, I was born!

8. Swallow feeding chicks in the nest under the roof of the house in Guiyang, Guizhou Province, China, May 5.

Mom, I was born!