The daughter of actor Sean Penn, Dylan, spoke about her sudden popularity in an interview with Australian Vogue

If you are beautiful, and young, and your parents constantly heroes gossip, unexpected popularity of the phenomenon is quite predictable.

Dylan Penn, daughter of the legendary Sean Penn, has struggled to realize themselves in modellingu. The contract with the prestigious modeling agency, regular shooting for gloss and film debut. Her recent participation in Champaign Australian brand Bonds attracted the attention of journalists Vogue, in an interview that she spoke about himself and his future plans.

Actor Sean Penn with his daughter Dylan

As you have agreed to become the face of the brand Bonds?

Oh, I was looking through lukbuki, then met with the clothing brand closer and I liked it very much. A team was downright remarkable. In one day, I made friends with them so that felt like home. I'm still new to modellingu, milking me these moments are very important.

What do you do to keep fit and maintain the health?

Frankly, I do not like exercise. But the fact that I live in Los Angeles makes training much easier. I live close to the beach and I can not keep from jogging along the beach. And I love to swim. And I go on foot a lot, you end up with a good exercise without much effort.

Work model imposes a serious mark on the skin and hair. How do you fight the negative effects of cosmetics?

Sunscreen every day - my rule # 1. Very important is milking me restful sleep. I try to eat right to feel enough energy throughout the day. I have very sensitive skin and I just need to take care of the constant moisture.

What beauty products do you use daily?

Must-have this moisturizer and mascara - without it I feel not so attractive.

Tell us about your acting debut in a horror movie, filmed in New York.

Oh, all my life I rejected all sorts of offers to star in movies. I always wanted to be on the other side of the camera as a director. However, my parents are strongly recommended me first disclose his acting potential to experience all the intricacies of the profession. And it is the time be appropriate to accept the offer, dreamed of thousands of people. 20 days of shooting I'm incredibly grown as a person, and this experience has been extremely helpful. I admire the work of Eli Gesner, the script pictures of his handiwork.

Work on the script is what you would like to do?

Exactly. I was fond of it since childhood. Several scenarios I wrote for myself, but to be honest, I seized the role of acting entirely.

Unlike most, you do not have accounts on popular social media. This principled position?

Do daily self is not mine. I am very private person and not a supporter to spread his life on display. I have become part of the public peace and quite will try to preserve their privacy private.

You ascribe the status of it-girl, how do you feel about that?

In fact, I can not imagine myself in this fashion status. I do not quite understand what he means in reality. It seems to me to follow your path and do it as well as possible - that's what I'm doing now.

How do you like to spend your free time?

To stay on the beach a real pleasure for me. Just a few minutes from the house and I have water. And to play different games.

How would you describe your own style?

Oh, I often dressed like a boy. I like comfortable clothes - tight jeans, T-shirts, sneakers. This is my way of traditional everyday.

Your immediate plans?

I am completely free. This summer I plan to have a good rest.

Tags

See also

New and interesting