Altai hermit

There were so recently gone somewhere: either seen them in Sakhalin, or in the Primorsky Territory. How so? Is New Lykovs? Or like those Vietnamese father and son who were recently discovered in the jungle? Perhaps this story is similar to the history of the oligarch Sterligov? To power a watch? In the end, as the child grew and developed among the birch trees but for the most part underground, in the light of a torch? And if you imagine the fierce Siberian winter, if not terribly becomes.

In general, we decided to get the answers to all these questions and hundreds of kilometers traveled to distant Ulyanovka Altai Territory, where he lived far away from human passions and civilization boy with his parents.

Ojai
We moved from Barnaul early in the morning. We drove for about three hours and a half to Belokurikha, then another half an hour of dirt road, then the road is over - on the forest. There we met and our "foundling».
Deflating the story of "Altai Mowgli" began immediately, as soon as we got to the place. Local resident Margarita Kotova, who found the boy alone in the forest, when we talked to her later, we corrected a few:
 - I can only say that the family that I know for a long time - since 2000, the good people. They were assisted by many. And then one guy left. The difference is, whether family, or a guy in the forest. And the parents are gone. So I took him to the prosecutor's office, they say, help parents find the boy.
In addition, we expect to see a goal near the boy with severe fate. But Ojai (as introduced guy) just killed on the spot by its openness, kindness, if you will, a beautiful aristocratic manners and correct speech. And the guy was dressed very neatly: a white shirt, dark trousers and shoes! It's something in the woods! And he was glad we were like the dearest guests.
We went down a narrow path on a steep slope and covered with our new friend with questions. He smiled and willingly talked about himself and his parents.

- At this point we are living two years. This is our second home. I also helped to build it. A previously lived Ust-Koksinsky district of the Altai Republic. What to do? Yes, all in care of the farm. We've got some big gardens. At one grow vegetables on the other potato and cabbage. Collect mushrooms, berries, and then sell them. In this live. In addition, the Pope writes the picture. They also sell - sunny smiles Ojai. - I've also started to write and sell their work quietly. And I read a lot, I like science fiction. But when I read the historical novels of Dumas, it was two years ago, they liked me more. "Queen Margot", "Black Tulip" ... But still, most of the time I try to write more pictures to practice.
Ojai little thought and continued:
 - Because only their work people should live. This taught me at an early age parents. They have good. Until the 90s my mother worked in a music school, accordion class in the village of Altai Altai region. Parents I have been taught to read and write. I read everything: books, textbooks, even university textbooks on physics, chemistry, mathematics. I do not rule out the option of distance learning at the university. Here I am just prefer not to technical science, and art. My dream - to be the same tanantlivym as a father.
But it will only be after when I had the documents.
 - What is your name?
 - When I was born, my parents were fond of Indian culture. So Ojai - Indian transcription of the English name of John, and in Russian Ivan. And in the Farsi language spoken in India, the name means "great soul».

- Well, then your parents where?
 - Now home - smiling again. - Yesterday we argued, as they say, do not agree on the philosophical issues. I was sent to the city on business, and themselves left a note saying that I wish happiness and go. Asked not to look for them, because I can not find anyway. They wrote: "We are leaving the trails, known only to us».
The next day, the guy called the police to track down the parents asked. Even I could not imagine that they will go hitchhiking home father in Primorye, taking with him to sell some of his father's paintings. Ojai thought the parents went to the Altai Mountains, where they lived in the '90s. And I worried: thought it would be difficult for them would survive. Therefore, and appealed for help to the police.
 - There were parents of 2 months and 10 days - it seems that the smile never left the face of the guy at all. - When the parents returned home, he was told that it is impossible to live in Primorye: painfully high crime situation, things have changed for the worse.

Den
So the conversations we got to the habitats of hermits. Frankly, we still thought that we meet gloomy, there are more severe people. And a mistake ... The owners and their son are very friendly, polite and friendly people greeted us as good friends - with open smiles and souls, they say, wide open.
We were invited to the "home" - a small hut seven to ten meters. The structure of boards and foam, the lateral wall of the stove goes into the ground slope. The windows covered with polyethylene. Electricity in the "home" there. Komnatushku light paraffin candles. In one small room and woodshed, and bedroom, and an office-shop owner, and a kitchen with a dining area.

As it turned out the owner - Alexander Naumkin 58 consecutive years, the artist, writer (author of esoteric books. - Comm. Aut.). His wife Helen Root - 47, in the past she was a music teacher.
 - How do you live here in this wilderness? Boring, you know! - We genuinely puzzled.
Well you! - Laughs the owner. - We sometimes people come. However, long ago it was in the middle of the two thousandth. And now we ourselves go to the city. Walking distance to Belokuriha three hours. But you can get on a gazelle from a neighboring village Ulyanovka. Son to 18 years, we would not release the people. And when he became an adult, he said: "You are now an adult, and he has to decide what to do».
On the stove in a saucepan something cooked. Around the dark and quiet.
 - And why are gone from civilization?
 - Do not want to live in this world. And then there was nowhere to return: in the 90's all the savings were burned. So we went to live in the forest away from the society. Sold the house and left, - says Alexander. - To say that we live outside of civilization, it is impossible. - Everyone in the family has a cell phone, there is e-mail. We use it when we come to town to friends. We also have a radio. True radio broadcast frequencies it catches so good, but the sound of television - excellent. Therefore, we listen to the news, and various transmission, and even movies "look».
 - For example, one of the favorite which I just listened - "Titanic" - says Ojala. - I hope that someday see it.

- Elena, how did it happen that there are no documents Ojai? - We appeal to the mistress of the dugout.
 - When our boy was born in the registry office said, "where to give birth there and record it." And I gave birth to his own home. Then we lived in Ust-Koksinsky area. Here in the same house. Incidentally, many of these families.
 - And why from Ust-Koksinsky area you moved in Belokurikha?
Finally ask at Ojai:
 - Marry a plan?
 - First, you need to stand up, start making money - says the guy. - And then you can think about marriage. We're thinking to move closer to civilization, but, nevertheless, remain in the country.
Ojai sincerely believes that noise, gasoline exhaust, angry people, his parents just do not get used.

As we assured the prosecutor's office about any child abuse or parental responsibility no question.
 - Liability is only possible if any consequences for the baby came. The first thing that comes to mind - cruelty. But we do not have such facts, - said Roman Fomin, the prosecutor Belokurikha. - And here it is necessary to rectify the documents guy. In late October, all issues will be resolved with the documents.

Know-how
Hermits Naumkin treated miracle device
Alexander says it was his invention.
A special pride owner of the house - he invented a device which he treats his family. Similar to the copper, a cone length of about 25 centimeters - for treating skin and internal organs. And the five-centimeter tube for treatment of the ears and nose.
 - How to call my instrument, I have not invented. Before until I invented it, and often severely ill. And now doctors do not address since 1985. And my family too. When the son was sick, this device is also used. And really helped. And we treat the common cold, and burns can be easily removed. Even if severe burns, apply it utroystvo. After application of the burn does not hurt, it heals quickly. Or, for example, frostbite. Usually observed bluish skin. But using these devices, frostbite is completely removed and the skin does not suffer. If the stomach ache or something not eat, I insert it so (insert in pants), and quickly removed pain in the stomach, in the intestines or liver. I treat ear backache, toothache. Although tooth decay this device can not be prevented. You need a traditional medicine.
 - Of what made this miracle device?

- This is a "complex scheme" - experts understand me. Reveals the secrets of the invention will not, except to say that the invention of this device helped me research by Nikolai Kozyrev (physicist, astronomer, doctor of physical and mathematical sciences, author of the theory of physical time. - Approx. Ed.). When I thought about the problem of physical time and looked at the device by means of which, so to speak, you can manipulate the physical time, make sure that it really helps and heals. It's all about physics - when removing the static, the disease is easily conquered by the body. That's my theory. More I will not tell.
Our correspondent could not help put the device in the abdomen, arm, her throat. It's nothing. No feelings. Maybe because no pain?

Comment scientist
"Official Publications on this point»
We asked Eleanor Chuklin, corresponding member of the Russian Academy of Sciences to evaluate the invention of Energy Alexander Naumkin:
 - These devices, which stop time, return to the starting point of time, slow it down for a slow down human aging, that is, anomalous zones, trying to invent many scientists, but the result, at least published, made public officially, I have not met. There is an example of electromagnetic tumblers that provide electromagnetic radiation which is resonant with some human organs, if it above his head, then with the rhythms of the brain. Such devices are trying to create. If the device has a tip, it's like a needle, of course, large size, and it implies a boost. This may be a static energy. If we consider the electromagnetic field that is the earth, then probably something Naumkin failed. But once again, the official publication on this point.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting