Bikers

It was warm, and they will appear on the roads - the elected representatives of the caste motorcyclists. And just a bunch of traffic clashes, crashes with them plenty of warning on the banners, they say, look in the mirror, turn indicator, biker save lives! Right Komsomol slogans ...
How can you save the life of a man who consciously risked her own? After worn between rows at strikers, perpendicular to the motion ... 200-300 in the city. At this speed, no even the coolest protection does not help. Any emergency situation - pit, stone, open door - a corpse.
Another question ... Dear bikers, you are on the road at least someone other than themselves perceive? For example, yesterday I creep in traffic, turn my wheel, passing motorcyclists between rows, but if only one waved his hand in gratitude. Take for granted, is not empty - and even break the mirror. How can you respect on the road a man who himself does not respect anyone?
I've said nothing about your group pokatushki night, after which whole districts do not sleep and you curse.
Much can be said. The very last raced on a bike, but never so frostbitten, as the present. Buying for a hundred powerful Japanese old woman and killed her, sometimes taking and uninvolved.
Why this post? Maybe, at least someone will read and think, or maybe just boiling. Main understand, I somehow even otsizhu for you for two years, ugh, ugh, ugh, but you will not be. Generally not. Imagine what a grief for the loved ones. So better be. People. Smart.
Good luck on the road!

--img2--

Author (Aptekar)

--img3--

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting