I rent an apartment fair gypsy family

Came across an interesting news:
"October 5 Kaluga four editors of newspapers that publish Ads prosecutors cautioned against writing Ad type:" Rent an apartment. Russian. "
According to prosecutors, the authors of such announcements publicly declare their desire to rent an apartment only a person of a certain nationality. Thus, the violation of human rights of all persons and citizens of another nationality. That is, in fact, these ads are nothing more than as discrimination based on nationality, which is prohibited in Russia. If these ads will continue to appear in the newspapers, it will be regarded as extremist activity ».
I do not want to moralize. Just give an analogy, examining ads using logic prosecutors.

Example №1.
Average ad in the newspaper. [Next]
"Blue-eyed blonde Russian, 25 years old, meet for a family with a man. Requirements: Russian, not drinking, not smoking, from 25 to 30 years old, height 180 cm, dark-haired, has a / m, their apartment, etc. »
So, this lady incites hatred:
 - Mari, since its not listed;
 - Smokers;
 - Fans, for example, beer;
 - A man for 30 years,
 - To those who did not come out the increase,
 - For blondes,
 - To motorcyclists and cyclists (those without a car),
 - To those who took a mortgage (apartment until they own)
etc.
This blonde for such offenses can be planted, in the opinion of prosecutors, 20 years!
Go ahead.

Example №2.
Banal ads for a job. Position - Sales Manager.
"Requirements:
• Age 22-28 years
• Education:.
• Experience in a similar position for 2 years.
• Having your own car.
• Advanced PC user (Word, Excel, 1C 8).
• Ability to work in a team and independently.
• The ability to communicate and express their requirements.
• Presentable appearance, self-confidence.
• Creativity »
So here, too, room for the prosecution of art. 282!
Discrimination on
1. Age. If you are 30 - the work to be seen.
2. Education. Well, nothing alternates in college!
3. Work experience. Thy 1, 5 years as Head of Sales in RP Komarovo not taken into account.
4. Availability of own transport. Oh, nothing you wrote down his car at his wife!
5. PC skills. We had to be retrained before a seven to eight 1C.
6. personal capacity.
7. appearance.
Thus the personnel departments of any organization - just fiends extremism!

Just remember the slogan "Down with autocracy and succession!" As extremist and calling for the overthrow of the existing order.

P.S. After these reflections I somehow remembered the tale by Gianni Rodari "The Adventures of Cipollino", where the rulers of stupid idiot wrote the laws for themselves. As a child, it seemed that this can only be in the book, but it turned out that all this is true ...

Formal appeal to the Prosecutor General of Russia YY Chaika (he is in the photo below). I noticed that the Criminal Code to incite hatred towards a social group - "criminals." In this regard, I ask you to rank it in extremist literature!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting