Unpleasant questions

< Andrew Bilzho

Answers to almost all questions, as we know now, yes, actually, in this and no one doubted knows our President Vladimir Vladimirovich. But I have - a lot of questions. Of course, I'm not Putin.

Now if fantasize include, say, your imagination. For example, on the first channel of Russian TV speaks Russian presidential candidate. Samovydvizhenets. Well, for example, Knyazev. And calls for the division of the state. Quietly, quietly, that's just a fantasy.

Question. As if in this case, did the authorities? How fast would a criminal case under article "separatism"? Would be called a traitor to the interests of the homeland Knyazev, selected to his business? If he is a businessman. And if you work in the company, it would have fired him from his job or not.

Bah ...

If, for example, the Buryats would want to hold a referendum in Buryatia. Like, if you want, the residents of Buryatia Buryatia to become an independent state and, subsequently, joined the Mongolia? After all, we are one people, one culture, one religion. A struggle for the Buryat language and its state status goes so long that we are already tired of this. And with the Mongols we almost common language. And before the referendum would Buryats hung everywhere flags of Mongolia. They have captured the local Interior Ministry building, the FSB and the building of other government agencies.

Question. Russian authorities would welcome it voleizyavlenie Buryat people? Welcomed if they lost land with part of Lake Baikal? Would not drive there and flew back to the Russian army? And do not call Would Buryats separatists and traitors to the nation? Quietly, quietly. It's just a fantasy.

Bah ...

And if a group of Germans in Kaliningrad distributed to citizens of Russia passport with German citizenship. A German government promised to the residents of the Kaliningrad land big pensions, one of the world's best medical care and so on. And most would Kaliningradians and surrounding land would have voted for joining Germany in a referendum. And before that would be hung everywhere German flags.

Would not consider them traitors, terrorists and separatists? And not be moved in there, and not flown back to the Russian army?

Bah ...

And if the Chinese along the border with Russia would have concentrated their troops, and the inhabitants of Russian territory along the border with China would be voted for annexation to China. And the Chinese have started to talk about what they want in these places make Chinese the second official language in connection with the fact that there are many Chinese. And everywhere be hung Chinese flags and narozh would be willing to be referendomu.

Would not find the Russian authorities and the separatist regions of these treacherous?

You can continue this series. Kuriles and Japan, Tatarstan, Chechnya and the Muslim world, and so on. E. And t. N.

Why Russian living in eastern Ukraine were born there, who studied there, so do not love their motherland Ukraine? What prevented them to make life better there? Do not Ukrainian and local authorities? Why they had not changed it? After all, she robbed them? And why do not they leave earlier from there, and do not leave now there somewhere. Them that there were forbidden to speak in Russian? And they are all fluent in Ukrainian? Why now is the desire to get into Russia? And until February of this year, the east of Ukraine live better? Pensions that were more? And were all pleased with Yanukovych?

In general, I have a lot of questions that I can not find an answer.

And there is some feeling that I was somehow cheating.

But maybe it's my mistake.

And you all, my dear, it is understandable and clear.

Cheers and, after all, keep yourself in hand. I ask you this is not the first year. And you pictures as usual.
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting