Repair, 2 small life hacking and horror!

About writing the bedroom, but this was still a baby. Take a look at her. Just answer the questions that will be.
Two children, a boy and a girl for 11 and 14 years. Share will not have to be unbearable conditions, to dump themselves on faster and achieve everything, and my mother and I can help. We have personally rented an apartment for 9 years before their acquired. After alignment of the walls begin to solve the problem with the floor.

The difference in height of 5-6 cm. Pour rovnitelem not an option for me, it was too many bags you need. Although the room only 12 meters.

So let the neighbors suffer, I'll drill floor.

I understand the process, most importantly by more than drive the screws and press the plywood.

That would not lose in ceiling height, which is not so great but still falls, making adjustment to the height of the plywood.

Fill and Finish.

Now hated the wallpaper. By the way, the soot, it is clear that many people think the wallpaper is not quite fashionable solution. But here the issue price, if you do not buy the wallpaper for 200-500 rubles per roll, and buying for 1000-3000 rubles per roll and flatten the wall, it will look very good. Here the usual wallpaper.

Further laminate.

Before this was still the ceiling.

That's it is almost ready, there was furniture.

And here it is.

As you have seen, folding beds and secretaries, to stand and then all the same. Two twin beds bureau.

Now the first little life hacking.

At son was assembled a good gaming PC, and purchase the laptop was not planned, but space for a box in the new furniture almost was not. We had to do this here design.

Monitor the idea, too, had to hang on the Mount, but felt sorry for furniture and a hell, give it up sooner or later, and the holes in the furniture remain. So he simply is.
But he hid behind a computer that's that plaque.

On all took the floor day of business.

Now, a second small life hacking. TV, or rather eyeliner antenna and electricity.
To say that I did not want the Soviet Stroebe reinforced with granite interspersed, then it does not say anything. I was horrified to think about it. (No one is not told about the wall chaser)
In short, I was thinking how to remove the wires, so they were not. And telecom have hung like that.

I gathered all the lazy fist and forced himself to think about how to get rid of shtrobleniya. And in the end everything done in 30 seconds.
Namely, I drilled a hole in the kitchen. And there is just a TV show already and you only buy a splitter and cut e. wire from the TV set. And most importantly, the kitchen TV can not see anything. So all hid.

That's how it is. And of course, the first hole, came in reinforcement, but this is nonsense. But how much effort and saved some money. In short, I was pleased with himself.

And now the promised horror.
A year after the repair, the autumn sitting in the living room and suddenly heard the roar. Time 24.00 children sleep, I think something fell from them.
I go into the room to him, the one that in the picture above. Well, in the dark, trying to see it collapsed. My son sleeps in the window, went up to him and touch his leg he was asleep but wakes up, I say that something you dropped, and he answered me why you woke me up and poured more. Then I turn on the light.
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
& gt;
And I see it!

--img31--

BEAUTY!
Never guys do not cover the battery spring for the summer. In short, the battery cut off, the whole summer there wandered water and eventually rupture of metal plastic.

--img32--

Here's a scar! The entire tube was bumpy, long time it was bursting.

--img33--

Thus here.
Night horror I certainly experienced, but quickly became all sfotkal wash Fortunately, even the wallpaper Otterlo, although the water was black.

--img34--

Well, probably, and all.

--img35--

Source: fishki.net

Tags

See also

New and interesting