Out of fear for products girl 15 years eating only chips

young girl who ate the last 15 years, only chips, finally was able to diversify their diet. To overcome a debilitating fear of food Briton helped hypnosis. 20-year-old Hannah Little ate potato chips daily five years - after she developed a fear for all other products, because of which the girl became ill as soon as she tried to eat them. Hannah from Truro, Cornwall, has a serious selective eating disorder and suffers from panic attacks at the thought of any food except chipsov.

She could never eat with your friends before visiting the restaurants and had to check the menu. Due to the fact that Hannah could not predict what will be the reaction to the new products, it was in a constant state of panic. Only after she had to quit her job because of the frequent fainting, she decided to take action. To cope with their fears helped her hypnotherapy sessions, and a positive result was achieved after the first visit to a hypnotherapist - the first time in many years, Hannah was able to eat something other than chipsov.

"Power Problems began at me once in a while a child, I suffered from colic. I never knew what would be my reaction to a new food. Different products terrifies me - because one, I get a feeling of anxiety, and others made me physically ill. I went to parties, picnics and barbecues with friends, but there has never been able to eat something, "- he said in an interview with the girl Mail Online. Hannah's mother tried to seduce the daughter of fruits and vegetables, but her attempts failed and she was forced to purchase chips to her daughter could anything poest.

After a session of hypnotherapy she says she feels wonderful. "I used to be so limited, but now, finally, I can live a normal life, - she said. - I'm feeling much healthier and happier. Now I have much more energy and strength. "

Source: mirfactov.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting