The script goes out of control? Tymoshenko nervous

Ether "Freedom of Speech" with Tymoshenko once again confirmed my fears: the script in the east goes according to plan.

But the author or co-author of noticeably nervous. Eyes running around, hands flat. Independence, which met today, as a response to the inaction of the authorities Julia did not like it. Of course, because the second time out of prison it is not pulled b. Although the rhetoric is impressive: "I, I, I ... While you're here ... I dabbled buns sat under Kerensky, I sat at Vita Bloody ... And as I sat under the NEP during the Maidan!".

If you see that a riot directed against you, then lead it. This wise old recipe has adopted the former premerka. Tymoshenko is going to lead the people's resistance "separatists" (Russian invaders and saboteurs).

Hey, lady! Do you hear yourself? Having in hand all branches of government, you are trying to lead the process of formation of "cannon fodder"? Ie You subscribe, that the right hand is not able to? White-heart party members and their security forces, will continue to be cautious and to flirt with the Gauleiter, saboteurs and their Russian masters? And then, those units which Tymoshenko under your strict guidance gathered to create, has long been established in the south, east, and even in the capital. Late, madam. And in your fund Ukrainians are unlikely to transfer pennies. The army - please, and private foundations to leave eared.

A reporter's question of "Freedom" on the gas contract 2009 presidential candidate, said in the style of Viktor Yanukovych: "On gas to more I heard, not blackmail me with this issue." However, such a peremptory tone of Yanukovych came when he had sat on the throne. Until the election of Professor reputed Democrat. Tymoshenko already demonstrates how she will discuss with journalists.

On the question of elections, the leader of the block named after himself snapped: "This was blasphemous to speak now!". Ie began running in failure, in the event of low ratings. Or I, or anybody!

Plan B scenario, which is already known to many running. Either victory or failure of the election, then in power remains the same cardiac team. Curtain.

No, wait! May still have enough wisdom to make the authorities to restore order and hold elections and vote for themselves, who are not framed country under dangerous technology?
Your text to link ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting