In Kiev, sold "Donetsk scenario"

Former Prime Minister of Ukraine Yulia Tymoshenko believes that the building of the Parliament of Ukraine in Kiev was surrounded by hundreds of armed men. It calls Verkhovna Rada to come into the city center.

April 15, 2014, 00:08
Yulia Tymoshenko believes that Kiev sold "Donetsk scenario».

"Hundreds of armed men surrounded the parliament building. Urgent appeal to deputies to drive up to the Verkhovna Rada ", - said Tymoshenko in the broadcast channel ICTV on Monday night.

She believes that "now begins the same scenario as in Donetsk, only now in Kiev».

Now in Kiev, supporters of right-wing parties of Ukrainian burn tires in front of the Verkhovna Rada, and demanded the resignation of the acting Interior Minister Arsen Avakov.

Source.

update

Ukrainian presidential candidate, leader of the "Fatherland" Yulia Tymoshenko initiates the creation of the national resistance movement that is ready to lead.
"I decided to literally from that moment do everything that depends on me in order to support the national resistance movement, which is necessary to create in Ukraine from people voluntarily ready to defend today Ukraine", - said Tymoshenko in the program "Freedom of speech" on TV ICTV on Monday night.

She noted that this movement should enter the military, who have experience of participation in hostilities, the former special forces, the people who own the strategy of military doctrines.

According to the politician, from today becomes effective movement headquarters. The presidential candidate said that tomorrow morning she will hold a meeting of staff, "who must plan our every action».

"I ask all those who are ready to defend Ukraine, to contact us. Who the center will be first at the headquarters of our party, and then we move to the east, where it will act on those plans that will develop the headquarters ", - said Tymoshenko.
Earlier reports said that Tymoshenko opposes the military option to resolve the conflict in the East.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting