Three new elongated skull discovered in Antarctica

Smithsonian archaeologist Damian Waters and his team found three elongated skull in the region of La Pail (Paille), Antarctica, reports americanlivewire.com. The discovery was a complete surprise to the world of archeology, because the skull are the first human remains discovered in the Antarctic, and it was believed that the continent never visited people to the modern era.

"We just can not believe it! We are not just human remains found on Antarctica, we find the elongated skulls! I have to pinch myself every time I wake up, I just can not believe it! This will cause to reconsider our view of the history of mankind as a whole! "- Excitedly explains M. Waters

As is known, previously elongated skulls have been found in Peru and Egypt, which suggests that the ancient civilization came into contact long before we tell the history books.

But it's absolutely incredible discovery. It shows that there was contact thousands of years ago between civilizations in Africa, South America and Antarctica.

Elongated skull is believed to have appeared as a result of intentional distortion. Procedure against children of the elite in many ancient cultures, tells us the press secretary of the Smithsonian Institution in New York.

This is achieved by the fact that the baby's head where the skull was still unsteady, are wrapped tightly with a cloth. This characteristic has been used to make the sign of the upper classes of society to the lowest.

However, many say that the elongated skull is much more than a normal human skull. Target cranial deformation may change the shape of the skull, but it can not increase its volume.

In addition, these skulls are a lot of other important physical properties that significantly distinguish them from normal human skulls.

This knowledge is extremely important, regardless of whether these skulls belong to human or some other kind of humanoid. It is important that they help to unravel the story of our past. There is no doubt that the skull belonged to an incredibly mysterious group of people.

Earlier, similar skulls were found in Peru.

The main question that today so many are interested in: do not belong to these skull aliens?

www.newscom.md/rus/tri-novih-udline...antarktide.html

Photo: These skulls on display at the Regional Museum of Ica in Ica Peru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting