What do the emotions of politicians (24 photos)

Putin
1. To you, as the head of government, came World War II veterans. You tell them that in 2020 they all will.

2. You are the waiter. In your restaurant I went head of the FSB. You are his beer.

3. You just said that the successor will not you.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky

1. You eat ten microphones and no longer want.

2. You judge who planted a bunch of innocent people. Just know that the opposition won the elections.

3. You are in the open sea. Stay afloat only thing that is nearby - a floating mine.

Gennady Zyuganov

1. You first communist Saturday. SLeninym carries logs together. You need to tell him what will happen to the Soviet Union in 70 years.

2. You brought a date to Stirlitz. You can not talk to him, and can only communicate views. He had not seen the CPSU

3. You - caretaker attractions. On Monday morning, at the breakfast vyvspomnili that on Friday, left without turning off the roller coasters and ostavivtam children.

Dmitry Medvedev

1. 2016. To you I came to Vladimir Putin. Now you tell him that stay for a third term.

2. Your first life change as a milker at the dairy farm.

3.Nachalnik your squadron that you drank all his life in the service of blood, I got on a plane that pre-flight checks only you.

Boris Gryzlov

1. Your driver said that the reporters had left, and can be removed for reporting flasher again back on the car roof.

2. You are an actor. Play the Secretary of the District Committee in the Soviet film.

3. snide reporter asked you what it looks like subway cars.

Grigory Yavlinsky

1. You - the singer. You are standing on the stage. The producer has just said that this is your last korporativki.

2. Before you Anatoly Karpov. The final party. You know that now to checkmate and become the new world champion.

3. You need to convince Othello that you still praying before bedtime.

Anatoly Chubais

1. Departing from UES you accidentally turned off the lights.

2. The neighbor on the landing again come to you with a request to lend him a light bulb.

3. In a minute you will have to convince the Russians that in the voucher will be available two "Volga»

Yuri Luzhkov

1.You at a reception at the president. To explain to him why yesterday was demolished egodom. And what is the benefit of Muscovites and the city. And that would give him a one-room vButovo.

2. While traveling for work, noticed a number of buildings under which it is possible to build a parking lot, but over which - shopping malls.

3. You - a small bee. Just we learned that the hit to the apiary to Yuri Luzhkov

via - oleg_kozyrev

Tags

See also

New and interesting