Assassin classmates (6 photos)

46-year-old Julia Pecheneva came up with the perfect scheme of murder, the victim's choosing single women, as two drops of water similar to it.
A month ago, Odintsovo shocked terrible news. Young family, barely having driven in just bought in the neighborhood Oaks apartment, found on the balcony of a terrible discovery: chopped into several parts the human body.
 - Here and began puzzles - say the investigators, reveal the perfect murder. - Established the victim's identity. She was the mistress of housing. But new tenants fervently convinced: just before they talked with a cute smiling women selling their apartment!
They checked all the documents, interviewed neighbors - all agree: this 46-year-old Svetlana Sokolova, the owner of the apartment. She sold it a few days ago, she said goodbye to the day before the new owners, give them the keys ...
 - As her body was on the balcony, it was quite incomprehensible! - Say the police. It was the time to begin to believe in poltergeist!

Everything was much simpler. The killer is constantly looking for social media people like herself.
Mainly on the "Classmates" and "VKontakte».
I look for people without friends and relatives.
She then rubbed into the confidence of the victims, killed them, sold the apartment, and took credit for the passport of the victims.

The latest victim - Svetlana Sokolova. Now you will understand that it shocked me.
Svetlana met a murderer on the site "Odnoklassniki.ru". There she realized that Svetlana alone.
I found a common interest - the dog.
At the meeting Svetlana was murdered, and on its behalf (they are very similar) killer sold the apartment.
But she was not lucky, she could hide the body.

Killer - Julia Pecheneva

Victim - Svetlana Sokolova

Tags

See also

New and interesting