Home sales iPad

drugoi:
Half the ninth morning, San Francisco, Stockton Street Ouen. Showcase Apple Store curtained black - there ready to start selling iPad.

Near the entrance hovers press lined up along the wall.

Inside the shop chorus start chanting the countdown: "Five, four, three, two, one ...". Black Mother of falls ...

Behind the glass lined sellers they applaud, people queued happily responds, whistling, shouting. We see that all the walls with posters store uvesheny iPad. Another ten minutes of waiting.

Journalists have something to write in their notebooks.

It's Tim Westergren, one of the creators of Internet radio Pandora.com.

Solemn moment - open the door. The clock - exactly nine.

And here it is, the first buyer - he was immediately taken into circulation press photographer.
Each in turn meets the personal seller conducts the hall, asked what he needed, bring a box or two, immediately on the mobile terminal, which in his pocket rolls card - voila, the purchase is made. Everything takes two to three minutes.

Journalists allowed inside of two or three, not to interfere. Ten minutes later, politely but insistently asked to leave.

The first half hour of each customer are met with applause and cheers. Pumping is still the same, the full program. Looks like the Church of Scientology.

Upstairs has quieter, people versed with the device with the help of consultants. Immediately injected into the necessary software through iTunes.

Everything is very well organized, no loiter, leave the boxes one by one.

People obviously like iPad.

I shot and went to the street - said that three hours have decided not to wait, and to arrange two queues - those who reserved the device via a network, and just people from the street. Stood in line. Along it go guys from the store, treat coffee and donuts, distributing water bottles.

Here go the distributors of software for the iPad. Girl offers everyone the flyer program with its attached thereto dollars - to immediately buy the software for the money inside the store.

Many people with dogs, they quietly stand with them in the queue, go to the store.

Near the queue someone has breakfast - a man got out of the urn of coffee cup with half-full, half-eaten donut fished.

So I waited for my seller. The boy, as usual, I tried to sell to various services, such as AppleCare, but I immediately besieged by saying that I need to pay, stuffed in boxes branded epplovsky bag backpack and went to the hotel.

© drugoi

Tags

See also

New and interesting