A look at Moscow with a high (20 photos)

raskalov-vit: Moscow, 3 in the morning, the roar of relief fence and selective mat. After 15 minutes, we quickly fall on the territory, bypassing the camera we are heading towards the right, we Tower, quick dashes of several groups, and here we are on the ladder. After another 10 minutes we were in the cab of the crane roast popcorn and boil kettle.

Moscow City, 4:30 in the morning.

raskalov-vit: Moscow, 3 in the morning, the roar of relief fence and selective mat. After 15 minutes, we quickly fall on the territory, bypassing the camera we are heading towards the right, we Tower, quick dashes of several groups, and here we are on the ladder. After another 10 minutes we were in the cab of the crane roast popcorn and boil kettle.

And here is the dawn, all of us, to celebrate, to forget about the level of yellow, and to start the radio is disconnected from the power supply at the tap. Then the three of us, including me, climb on the crane boom, getting accurate eye noticed that the ground staring at us guard, I do understand that the bedrooms, but still decided to climb up to the end.

Probably within 10 minutes on the roof of building 6 guards there, and two employees of ATS Dorogomilovo that is around the corner. At first, the reception was very cold, we obshmonali in full, we took all flash cards, as well as SIM cards. When lowered on the lift down, we were taken to the office of protection and started telling all sorts of interesting stories while we were waiting for the comrades of the security services "Mirax Group", I hunted jokes Protection, for that we even were treated to coffee and gave chairs.

An hour later, the same man came out of the Security Council Mirax, and a few of some disgruntled peasants, still woke up at 7 am. At this point I want to note that I made a major mistake, the man turned out to be fun, with a good sense of humor. That's why we immediately found a common language, and already at the end I began to tell how fool climbed to the Ministry of Defense or the 5th time went on the Federation.
And on top of it some personalities just learned, for example, Dima, and me twice jabbed his finger and said that I'm a fan of Subway climb.

We were all photographed from scanned documents, and we really hoped that we let go, but it was not there, at first we were told that the two caused by the FSB, something to some of us put in the database, but in the beginning we were taken to the police station, which is probably 100 meters from the Mirax Plaza. Already in the police department began to prepare for each protocol, but somehow did not put in a monkey, it was their biggest mistake, as many of us have given social cards.

At this moment I do not want to go into details but 6 of 9 could "escape" from the department. I went through the checkpoint, and some were able to jump over the fence.

I send heartfelt greetings Security Service "Mirax Group» :)

Moscow City, 4:30 in the morning.

The backlight turns off after 5 minutes.

Victory Park and the area of ​​the Winners.

Hotel "Ukraine", the Government of Moscow and Novoarbatsky Bridge.

Ministestvo Foreign Affairs and Kutuzovsky Prospekt.

Residential complex "Sparrow Hills" and the House of Krug.

North Tower.

Third Ring Road, Bridge and Berezhkovskii RAS.

Moscow World Trade Centre, IFC's "Lord" and the high-rise on Kudrinskaya Square.

The crane cab, notable for the fact that it employs maker as well as have a microwave. Actually here and I was prepared my breakfast :)

Crane way works too, dashboard perfectly responds to every command. For example, you can wash the windows, or the arrow move.

And now we are starting to climb on the crane boom - at the bottom of the whole company.

The highest point of the crane boom, about 230 meters.

Shot down - well conveys a sense of height.

As a bonus, my breakfast made in the crane cab :)

Tags

See also

New and interesting