It is not a children's book

"I write and draw for all those who once had five children; He remembers it; and wants to be sure to live up to 99 years ", - says the author.

Author Friedrich Karl Waechter race. Dantsinge in 1937, learned in Hamburg on schedule, and since 1962 has worked with magazines such as Pardon, Konkret and Twin.
He became famous in the 70's book "Anti Shtruvvelpeter" - the opposite of the classic books of the 19th century, Heinrich Hoffmann «Struwwelpeter».
Since 1974, makes films and theatrical productions, publishes books. "It's for the children?" "Or for adults?" - A question often asked.

We were three ...

We were born in August ...

My mother already had four in May ... We had too many ...

Because fishermen stuck us in the bag ... and sailed with us to the open sea ...

... And threw us into the sea to drown us ... to ...

But here we have smelled cat shark teeth ... and tore the bag, clothes,

... Ate ate my brother ... my sister ...
and as the shark was already fed up ... he shoved me in a secluded place, where she climbed to come back later and I finish eating ...

... From her push all the water poured out of the belly ... Then I came to and saw that is still alive ...

... And only living on the ship - the ghost ...

I took the pants at the first ... the second took the shirt ... and the third gun ...
and when the cat shark returned me to eat up, I took and shot her.

Shark was delicious and I became stronger. With belly full of sharks

... And one lung full of air, I rushed to the sun ... It's not so far from the beach.

I walked past the rest in the railway station ...

For three gold ducats ... I bought a ticket that was valid for the whole of Germany ...

Food for three days up and down ... then I leave, I wander through the streets and go to one house ...

click on the right button.
You open the door. How beautiful. And here I am.

via source

Tags

See also

New and interesting