Evolution exhaust and ball gowns from 1960 to the present day

The girls, now and during the Soviet era to the prom dress smartly like, copy models from magazines or movies. Fortunately, and not very.

Vladivostok.2013

What it is now especially catches the eyes-many graduates want to look "grown-up", such vamp, with your favorite model is copied without its data.

I do not want to reproach the girls, most do not have sufficient resources, and a princess (or queen) wants to look like!

Berezhany, Ukraina.2013

That copy of pop divas, and even those who are most "glamor».

But poorly copied model inept performance from cheap synthetics, even with an abundance of sequins and decor, more like a caricature originala- not the best way.

There are a lot of photos, almost all-not from Moscow and St. Petersburg, where people have more opportunities.

The impression of many dresses 2012-2013, for my-depressing.

Although there is a very nice model, and the peculiarities of the girl. I spread those photos and other mixed.

The girls all along, why vyryazhatsya as a woman of 35, what stitching extravagant dress with a neckline, sequins and bustle, if you can not wear it?

It looks all shabby and pathetic, with a few exceptions.

In the 60's we have the majority of people could not afford such dresses as abroad:

1960. America.

USSR

Dresses were quite modest, sewed them in such a way so that you can continue to wear.

Then the special features do not buy a dress was sewn by many, with the help of mothers or in the studio, it was worth the inexpensive.

Graduates of 11 classes.

June 1965

I well remember my discharge dress- 1970: Japanese, type guipure lace, cut to the minimum mini!

I also got a white and silver pantsuit, but in school, even at vypusknoy- come it was impossible, but in a dress.

graduation 1975

Issue 1975

2012 Russian

It has been almost 50 years, graduates have grown 60-70 daughters and granddaughters, it seems that mothers and grandmothers are pleased to let their children what had not received in his youth: crinolines, crystals, draperies.

2012 Krasnoarmeysk

Vladivostok and Primorye

Teachers

Graduation in Tuva in 2013

Ukraine-2012

In magazines advertised translucent dresses, they are often to be found in the "Star" estrady- and here is the result:

graduate from Pavlograd became the most famous graduate of 2012.

Anastasia was asked to become the face of a shop of electronic equipment, as well as she received the offer from the Russian-Italian Agency «Soni de Russo» to become a model.

After that, Anastasia regained page VKontakte and now her vast army of friends and followers.

Anastasia that nazyvaetsya- "came under hand" at the graduation last year, met no less revealing outfits:

A graduate from Rivne

This graduate in 2012 from Bulgaria:

Twins

Bulgaria

Ukraine

Ukraine

The girls from different countries are copying the same images.

graduate of Sinelnikovo.

Graduates of a school in Chernivtsi came to the class receive a certificate in dresses embroidered Ukrainian national patterns.

I liked those girls.

Ukraine 2013

Berezhany

Bulgaria

All wiped his nose picture of last year's discharge from Bulgaria, girl annealed so if want to outdo the carnival in Rio de Janeiro:

Here

Tags

See also

New and interesting