Creative dembelsky album

Most Dembele are called Dembelskaya albums, talks about the difficulties of their service in the army;) See more on one of those albums.

This splendor of the first turn. Military District, part number, years of service and the city - an indispensable attribute YES. Order, embossed sheet copper and brass and polished to a shine. The process tedious and very time-consuming, but the result is impressive. Special Forces - Osnaz, part of the special-purpose (radio reconnaissance), Hills - mounds, the terrain in the Vyborg district of the hero city of Leningrad, where the most part stationed.

But the main attraction YES - it between sheets of tracing paper, which show all the milestones of service master record. The topics were the same, circulated clandestinely from year to year, or ranted, pretentious, or absolutely debility-neprikolno with attempts at humor. I did not like neither of them are, so we had to draw all the tracing paper. Not Rembrandt, of course, but sometimes funny Scroll :)

So:

Well, actually, because this story begins. Clothing, hair and other attributes fully comply with the fashion of the time. The beak of a bird summons to the military enlistment office, a black mark for all the young men of military age. Tellingly, when the scoop no one even thought could not come that rich parents can buy back my child from the army :)

But, oddly enough, in military enlistment offices in the recruiting period of mourning prevailed not, quite the contrary, the spirit of cheerful chaos, reckless daring inherent in every Russian man on the verge of a complete asshole.

Estimate, even some friends waiting for guys from the army! Although nothing good usually comes out of it. Two years later, we met each other complete strangers. Nevertheless, the public vehemently stigmatized virgins nedozhdavshihsya blyadmi and bedding, and together blackened comforted grief cuckold. But somehow, when Tanya Kiseleva wrote me that he had met with another guy and offered to remain friends, I resented only species testing in mind quite a relief that no longer need the weekend to agonize over Traditional beloved puzzling that I would have to write this :)

Vodka and money from home ended just before the gates checkpoint oecumene dividing into two very different parts. And only then do you begin to realize that the next two years will be held in complete isolation from the habitual and prosperous world ...
The picture demobilization goodbye to duty at a check point and looked at with contempt "spirits." "Perfume" - is conscripts to the swearing, the lowest caste in the army hierarchy.

And away ... To be honest, the special tragedy in the existing state of things I have not seen. In uchebke we were all like me, and the ratio of non-commissioned officers take for granted, yet it was not hazing. And the time was not particularly think about the total injustice of the gadsky life during the day - a single free minute at night - very strong dreamless sleep from lights out to rise.

What is in front of boys, by the way, it is called "the cup of Genoa", which sit eagle after soft toilet seat house was completely neprikolno. Clog these tremors several times a day, and pass the outfit with hammered impetus was impossible. Sergeant SCHOOL existed a more such entertainment: orderly guilty after all the work instead of sleeping sent to count the number of tiles in a latrine. This amount sergeants was well known, so much smart-ass, clinging tsyfry from the bulldozer, considered the tiles before the morning :)

Once your humble servant led disco in town DK Miners Olenegorska what he remembered quite inappropriate dress in the kitchen.

At night, for some reason, very sleepy :).
Figure type of humor, and did not reflect the essence. In fact, after three outfits out of turn when you do not sleep for three days, falling asleep on the table standing. Even dreams are dreams.

March in full gear, 12 kilometers away. At the last gasp observe the sergeants that's just changing places with each other, so that the closing could a smoke on the run. A year later he was doing such.

A real case: the first firing on Nevsky Prospect, Kazan Cathedral, staring at girls and saluted patrol. Brig. Since then it has become smarter and changed into civilian life :)

The so-called "translation". One young is on the table and reads aloud the order of the Minister of Defense military discharge, and the second belt newly demobilization translates into "buckets" as end-of-year and became a man. Indeed bogey who like to scare 'spirits ยป.
The topic of bullying has long navyazla in the teeth, so in short: everything depends on the individual. In the army, there is no place to hide, you're all at a glance. Therefore, if you are clever kid, without much borzosti, but also with a sense of self-esteem, do not avoid the difficulties, be smart and easy finding a common language with his friends - all of you will be fine. And some Chmyr to the muster.

After a year of service are available to you not only the hardships and privations, and small pleasures, such as: self-propelled guns to the girls, taking on the chest of alcoholic beverages, breach of uniforms and other. But if you caught at an inopportune time outside of the location - seven days Kichi.

On this Picchu showing absolutely all violations that may occur on alert: sleep in an indecent pose, violation of dress code, smoking, reading lechatnoy products other than the duty log, listening to music, eating and drinking tea. So demobilization is not far off :)

It is understood that the officer saluting muster, parade around the location of the belt, and with a cigarette on the eggs - it sounds fantastic. But, hell, I want to!

May 28 compactly la comedy. Two and a half years, torn from life, three birthdays, sleepless nights, exhausting monotonous everyday life ... and yet. Not a word can not say nothing about the lost time. He left a kid, came a man. The main result of the positive.

As part of the legend of the two went Dembele from the Far East who surrendered issued to them plane tickets, the difference bought six boxes of vodka and go home by train. Ten days. How to get there - no one knows, but apparently, the boys got unforgettable memories :)

From

Tags

See also

New and interesting