Patience ran out of the governor of the Donetsk region

Black rebel Ayo Benes threatens Taruta Court

Patience ran out of the governor of the Donetsk region, he promised during the week to send the pro-Russian activist from Ukraine

Ayo Benes - perhaps the most outstanding participants of the rally in Donetsk. The dark-skinned "Russian patriot" was worth defy the new Ukrainian government, calling it a "junta of the Nazis' demands to return Viktor Yanukovych and to hold a referendum on the status of Donbass. Participants of the rally this shot terribly amused: they carry him in my arms, take off his performance on mobile.

Local authorities such popularity foreigner not at all happy.

- He will be arrested and expelled from the country. Because there are many disorders - talking to reporters, said the governor of the Donetsk region, Sergei Taruta.

Benes took the words of the head of the field as a challenge.

- The reason (for removal) may be of a criminal offense. I did not commit. I am peaceful. I am a regular participant in meetings, do not break the law - said "Komsomolskaya Pravda" activist. - If they try to send me - it will be a violation of the law, and I will sue, I will claim compensation!

Meanwhile, Ayo Benes is in Donetsk, go underground or leave the Ukraine in the near future is not going to.

kp.ua/daily/010413/446392/

I read and immediately reminded of an anecdote:

In a train compartment in Western Ukraine comes with colorful crest Oseledets in yellow-Blakytny trousers and sees - sits and reads the newspaper Negro "Jovtnev Prapor" in Ukrainian.
 - Hm! The Negro in our newspaper chytae Move!
 - A chomu not chytaty?
 - Chu !!! That wine shte nashoyu movoyu rozmovlyae!
 - And I am Ukrainian. Therefore rozmovlyayu.
Completely ohrenevshy crest:
 - I Todi hto ??? !!!
 - Do not know ... That Jew Chi, Chi Moskal.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting