Photo by Bruce Weber

His fotokareru Bruce Weber (Bruce Weber) began not as a photographer but as a model. "I became a model because I wanted to see how the pictures I admired," - said Bruce later. And see what it was really - suffice it to say that his shot himself Richard Avedon. With experience, Weber began to photograph himself, but his path to the photographic Olympus has not always been a bed of roses - he had to work to knock elbows.

"Nobody liked my pictures, no one could understand why I photograph men" - he recalled. The first who recognized him as a talented photographer, Diane Arbus was a photographer: "I met Diana when I pursued nothing but trouble ... and it was one of the few who liked my photos. She advised me to go for photography courses Lisette Model ».

It should be noted, delightful portraits of women and are a significant part of the portfolio of Bruce Weber, among them a special place is the famous photo calendars "Pirelli" in 1998 and 2003.

Bruce Weber has made an enormous contribution to fashion photography. Despite the fact that he has never engaged in social photo-project, his works are not static, they are full of dynamics and naturalness, which is so lacking in the photographs in the current glossy magazines.

It is difficult not to notice the special relationship the maestro to the strong floor: women in his pictures look natural, they are beautiful, while men are always surrounded by an aura of mystery, a certain detachment and even a hill.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting