Sanatorium

Author zaivlyaet sa fsey atvetvenastyu INTO days of Providence in the army navsigda ostanutstsa in sasznanii adnimi of the best in his fucking life.

Lope tries, the couple stsuchyu tales of army life and nowhere yobanavrot nividel lyupvi to the army itself tries. So I fucking like there is on the spirit rather than apaslya ahuennogo arrival zaivlyayu - Army well stsuka genuine resort well or huyli epty pioneer camp. A davilos me to serve in the special forces ahuenna bespesdy quadrupeds in sesesere. Well, right now it is clear dick, few people about our podrazdilenie znait then, yes, I myself served after the collapse nevebatelskova nashiga nevebenaga Sayuza to shit but I will not on this topic. And there is talk that even Dahua jitters takes nihuёvy why would stsuka start. Well, fuck I tell mustache tries in order.

Presyaga

If someone padumal INTO I will pisdet great ahuenuyu oath is not this bastard safsem praf. Valiantly in the ranks of potential lovers suicide and prochega mazahizm I atnyud vsupit not live panachalu. Well, fuck comrades themselves pasudite - garatskoy bastard, bespesdy studying at the Academy tries and just enjoy life boar suddenly dabravolna pripizdit in vyebkamat dabravolna and surrender your anal rastirzanie ensign of mesnaga Muhosranska.
"It does not happen and niipet", say though any self-respecting padaonak Decl. But dick in asshole does not happen. But shit nah sorry forgotten the order.
We sit, we mean three cheerful boar campaign ahuenyh pelotak and pussy on the evening, well, there is some shit who pelotka how will pull. Suddenly atkuda nivazmis neeeet nikakoynibud there mr.Zaebis, Adna of vysheupoёbanyh pelotak begins to sob. In the campaign of panic slyshatstsa exclamations like "Oh no huyasibe parish" and "Atebites uebany girl for the first time in the mouth vzila" Well clear uspakoili dick (I fucking like akazaLOS was the ahuenym psiholagam). And uspakaeniyu vapros nah 250 thousand, with chivo this pelotakchka you cry, do stsuka distvitelna first blowjob in my life, so fuck cry prazdnavat necessary. And here I fucking can shield and dad in the army. This stsuka this foul garrison cap, began to breed us like paslednie uebanov on the topic: «Мойпареньниибаццаслужитаятутсвамидурьшмаляюивсякиеподлостиделаю» No, we nepereebli pelotskoy it on the roof and began to argue and dumb dakazyvat that threads its fucking pelotoboets can valiantly atyanut his term as the giroy, but right now, no matter where we fell in love hotspot including its infamous pelotka and anus. Dispute razgaralsya and fuck right bastards have dagadalis that on the next day I papizdil in RANS vyebkamat with a smile dibila dalazhil captain tries to mug Chuzhoga that hachu papolnit ranks zaschitnikaff atechestva. Captain in sfayu ochired belched almost no YaPalo me and said we akruzhayuschey Talpe uёbkov all stripes, I INTO niibatstsa most important patriotic in their institution. I confess to a bastard like me Cesna was nice, I even cry hatel shtoto type ............ but I serve the country in the same mament fspomnil Kapitanova rygalovo and self exceeding any speed ketaysky kulkulyator vyschital INTO where I'm going and nihuёva zaebicheski cognitive pravadit piles following items paltargoda that's just such burp apesdalaff will niSRAvnena more. As Eastham garatskomu to a bastard scared me but the desire stan pasluzhit atechistvu yavna paubavilas. Yes, the current the Republic of Kazakhstan (this niibatsa not the title of this belching captain) during tiryat stan and ahuena fast padgatovil Mai dakumenty and rygnuv in acherednoy time (YaPlo maё was pridusmaritelna atadvinuto with rastayaniya daveritelnay bespesdybesedy) sabschil my arrival time garatskoy vyebkamat so our ahuenye lights absledovali my fsem rules armeyskava dalbaebizma. Vpichatleniya piripalnyali nikatin me as a wolf from "Well pagadi" and padkrepivshi pashatnuvsheyusya psyche bottle of "Nine" papizdil lady. Before my body gorodskova posischeniya vyebkamata astavalas little less than 15 hours ............

Pradalzhenie be .........

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting