This Soviet sanatorium in the Magadan region

The sanatorium is designed for 200 seats, has three dormitories with single and double rooms, water and mud baths, physiotherapy complex dental surgeries, equipped with modern equipment.

At the time of our arrival resort was fully-booked, so we got a "children's" floor.
Although the groups of children come here almost all year round, training is organized on the basis of village school Melt.
But we got to the right between races.

This number is usually where I was staying with Lesha Nasedkin, the room has a sink.
Toilet and shower on the floor. Sorry, beds normal, not the spring, where the priest gets to the floor.

In his heart there is no three towels and environmentally correct paper that says about how we value water and do not want to once again wash your towel.

The sanatorium is no wi-fi, but there is a library.
I remember as a child took the book from the list of "reading for the summer" and a long and painful reading some one comprehensive book all 21-day ticket.

A television on the floor! I remember as a kid all the kids gathered in the lobby to see the next series "DuckTales" and "Chip and DaleĀ»:

Elegant dining room and dietetic food in shifts!

At breakfast, give a giant sausage and coffee drink "Kolos" with chicory.
Remember this in the 90s, when there was still soluble Nescafe ?!

Chip resort - is the presence of hot thermal underground source.
It is a ten minute drive up from the village. Water temperature - 95 degrees!
Mineral water, drink it, it is heat and resort village.

Diesel pumps that pump water out of the ground:

Mineral water is in thermal pool after cooling.
No glamor, curly plitochki, panoramic windows with views of the hills, only hardcore!
In the pool was very cool, but too hot water.

Vodolechbnitsa.
Shower Charcot (left) and circular (right):

Some fashionable sauna-barrel:

The second building numbers updated. It's boring.

The territory:

The House of Culture in the area. Unfortunately, he did not survive the dashing 90s, as well as many other facilities in the village Melt:

Local Wine & Vodka. Enjoy!

Fountain in the summer works and repainted every year:

And finally, the most important thing - something with which I have been associated sanatorium. This oxygen cocktail.
In my childhood it was big machines where you could gain in oxygen foam cups brewed on some grass.
Here is already running modern technology and portable device. And the cocktail is prepared on the apple juice.

Yummy! Now there is a fitness center, it is not exotic.

Tags

See also

New and interesting