in a heap ...

© ovosch

Fiercely afraid of love. How long, and old age. Somewhere in between. Love can make people vulnerable to tear him all conceivable means of protection, rob, humiliate, obebat and trample then, carefully touching the shoulder, gently asked, "Well, how are you? .. Blood is? .." and heard naive "no" brighten "Right now is! ..". Further, it can screw the corkscrew into the eye or ispolosovannaya children back rake. Love - is the eternal conflict of the genitals to the brain, jealousy with loyalty (Oh, my God, look how ugly these two words!), Desire to "whore-on-dick-kill-this-bitch," and the desire "to die-for-eto- most-expensive-whore. " This clash of two patients on his head selfish, Eater another microscopic compromise. This mutual speculation children, attention, intimacy, money, priorities, things, attitudes, habits, prospects, health and all - everyone that comes into view. This eternal prohibited methods, when He, shaking the potential to be deceived, frantically recounts pill "Farmateksa" at the time, as she has heart shrinks to a small fig from the fact that the day before yesterday in his bag lying around four ragged condom and today - only two. This is false, "shifters" - a game in the generosity of the two furry snouts. This desire to preserve as much as possible of their own freedom, placing the other on the circuit. It is the eternal promise and eternal failure of entailing perpetual charges in the eternal promises of eternal failure. This deep unspoken resentment poured into chronic diseases, it is Chekhov's gun, plenty of hanging on the walls, this city, bogged down in the swamps of falsehood of the most spiers and television antenna; either - a fight, or - a game with only one goal ...
However, I realized that what I'm describing - it is not love. It's kind of ugly garbage ... In this case - it's not so bad ... Moreover - wonderful. Almost perfect!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting