Terrible oath "dummies"

I yesterday Kettle, before my comrades, motorists, armed with a brand new driving license category B, in the firmament of the SDA, with an insurance company in the heart and in the blood of gasoline, do solemnly swear:

1. observe traffic rules. At least two years. Then, too.
2. Follow the Rule of Three Dae: Giving Fools Road.
3. Do not confuse left - right when you specify the rotation. It's hard, but I'll try.
4. Do not try to teach the driver sitting behind the wheel of a vehicle equipped with a sign "Training Riding." Because navidalsya, while she was studying.
5. Always give priority to pedestrians, particularly mothers with strollers, even if they only think to cross the road. Even if not in the crosswalk. Because navidalsya until she passed.
6. Do not be afraid of traffic police inspector. They are people too, and they have two arms, two legs and one head. Why be afraid of them, actually.
7. Do not become hysterical and do not twitch, even when everything around psycho and twitch
8. Thank you for helping the drivers of other vehicles by pressing the alarm button. I trifle - but nice people.
9. At intersections not throw the wheel and do not stall. And if stalled - not to cry.
10. Buy a megaphone and matyugat anyone who does not pass pedestrians, particularly mothers with strollers.
11. Do not cut and not to teach. At least two years. In the past, I think, and never will.
12. Skip the trams. Firstly, because it is correct, secondly, because they are big and iron.
13. Always tacked.

14. Do not forget to take off the parking brake (handbrake)
15. Do not be conducted in the "Baba behind the wheel, that the monkey with a grenade." It's hard, but I'll try.
16. Nalepa signs on the machine 70, a woman in a hat, a child with us. Just in case.
17. Follow the signs, markings, traffic lights, traffic controllers, weather, road and traffic situation.
18. Do not yell "Ezdyu as I can»! & Quot; and "Look at yourself, asshole!»
19. Follow your machine. Do not allow to fall apart on the road and end with gasoline on the same road.
20. To create the least possible interference, noise and bustle on the road. At first it will be difficult, but I will try.
21. Respect your brother motorist, even if he had bought a goat and law.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting