Nuclear birds nest

Once a stranger with a camera fitted to any of the sixty-launchers, would risk, at best, to get to the Specials, and at worst - to get to the Specials with a hole in any part of the body of the bullet time. After a short time, and sixty-launchers are not wanted. Only timid intelligent collectors quietly sawing ferrous metal transformers, but slackers flies vagrants loitering in the corpse that was impenetrable nuclear shield
7 ph

Fig.1 Roof silo. Installation freestanding, one position - one start. Except for the start-up, at each position is mine with maintenance-free technology equipment, tightly closed concrete roof penetration it is possible only in the presence of heavy machinery.

Figure 2. The hatch in the pit tip silos. It weighs not know how many, but a lot.

Figure 3. Inside the pit damp, all equipment and cables are cut and removed even by the military. Collectors metal inside has not reached.

Figure 4. The same hatch, view from below. Pimples on the walls - a material similar to the assembly foam serves as insulation shaft.

Figure 5 corridor surrounds the mouth of the mine. Everywhere broken up silica gel, used to maintain a low level of humidity inside. No moves inside the silos there. In the lower right corner of the photo is visible niche with remains of cables - it has, among other things, placed hydraulic, Sliding roof launcher.

Figure 6. The remains of the cabinet, which was once the equipment, and cable racks.

Figure 7. A glass silos. As already mentioned, the entry of only possible through the roof of the mine, where hydraulic completely dismantled and removed. From the entrance into the pit there is no glass, and there is nothing to do - no stairs or walkways within the present, the bare metal paneled walls. At the bottom it has already started to collect water. Picture taken through an open hole for input cables are connected to the transport and launch container missiles.

Some of the items still preserved military presence that monitor the dismantling. The mood of them are pretty depressing-pohuisticheskoe (and what they can still be in the mood in this situation), however, despite this, to newcomers without gazorezok trucks and they are friendly and even tell episodes from the history of the system.

via shewolf-org.livejournal.com

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting