As we went to India (4 parts)

Many photos. Interesting!
Do not judge strictly, I'm just learning photography.

1.Ochen many men wrapped in scarves.

2. Construction type ...

3. Another builder ftykatel. I must say, those 10 minutes, I stood on the balcony and smoked, he did nothing, just stood on the side of
ftykat

4. Women often make the black and hard work

5. It kagbe thinking - "how do I not see the wires before ....". And I even somehow not surprised ...

6. The typical Hindu pole ...

7. Beggars very much, and the people living on the streets - yes, it's true, besides a lot of them. We saw the whole camp.

8. exchange experiences. Incidentally, the advice: do not stop the look on anyone, especially to the poor and bicycle rickshaws Moto - suit, and begin to ask for money or a ride. And can all still have a ride? And where to you? And do not give you at least 20 rupees? Sir, you where to go? Bored of it very quickly and get rid of them is not easy.

9. under every bush he was ready and the table, and the house, and a laundry and dryer

10. Visiting India, such treatment must be prepared - there are doing everything - Look, look, Snow White !!! White people everywhere and at all attracted the attention of (totally unnecessary).

11. Entrance to every more or less visited place - through a metal detector (markets, museums, subway, etc.)

12. Look at it carefully and tell me how to go on this?

13. The parrots live in the city

14. not only

15. Few sites: Qutab Minar - the tallest tower built of brick (72.5 m)

16. Profile

17. Incomprehensible mosque. I must say, a lot of buildings looks quite abandoned and worthless ...

18. Here is another

19. A very beautiful building, Lotus Temple

20. And now a few sketches type

21. Auntie

22. Dude turbaned Sikhs are called - they do not cut their hair and beard, and fold it all under the turban

23. plowed area, not otherwise

24. Common Hindu, there are many

25. Another most common Hindu Crank

26. In spite of respectable appearance, these lovely people run to the hole in the fence to cross the road.

27. Do you want to be photographed with him - Ready 50 rupees. In India, all have to be prepared for the fact that everyone wants to get money from you - for anything, or nothing.

28. Just a boy

29. Real Paz navodyad dvezhnyag the district, clean pradvinulis ...

30. A lot of stray dogs, but they are quite friendly and very quiet. I would even say - pofigisticheski

31. People with a lot of weapons. Partly due to the fact that recently the attacks in Mumbai, and was approaching Independence Day of India (26 January)

32. what is more important to you? Checkered or go?

33. They are also important to go ...

34. Natural pepelats. Pretty common form of technology.

35. Pray always find a minute

36. What we saw was only the trash all over India, usually garbage lying around on the street. No not like this. Usually playing the garbage everywhere ...

37. The bus that wants to become avtobuskoy.

Posted in [mergetime] 1234293743 [/ mergetime]
This truncated yet expect to continue in the following editions of the club YaPlakal travelers.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting