How it works: ski resort.

Many were not at ski resorts, the author wants to tell you how to construct this huge structure.
Actor - Les Arcs - quite a popular resort with 425 miles of trails, stationed at altitudes between 1,600 and 3,200 meters.

1.Nu, the main resort - a place of residence. Usually, this small alpine village, populated by local year-round with a variety of hotels. But in Les Arcs differently. Almost all of the "Arches" consist of hotels, spa-centers, restaurants, shops, etc. Yet there are also private property. That's the way looks like "Ark» 1950.

2.God turned out to be very snowy, porazglyadyvat hotel balcony :)

4.Nu enough to sit in the hotel - went to the mountain. The whole resort is huge territory dependent web of trails and lifts. To ride on them need to buy a special card - ski-pass, you can buy a ski pass directly into several ski areas. For example, we could go to Courchevel ride for the day and in the 3 Valleys.

5.Vidov these lifts - a lot! Here is the first, often people come from nearby towns to the very bottom of the resort, and then goes here is such a train.

6. From there, climb higher and higher, higher and higher. You can on the yoke (insert tablet between your legs and it pulls you, not the most pleasant ...).

7.Samy popular option - a chair lift.

8.Kabinki often carry over long distances, so kilometers to 5. And if a cold wind in your face - opupeesh open lifts go.

9.Esche here such antediluvian open, erect booths there.

10.Voobsche, I have been to many resorts, and in the arches people spent on lifts least. Very often they are little old and uncomfortable. When compared to resorts in Austria - heaven and earth. There they upgrade them almost every year.

11.Nu and one I want to show. It combines two different ski areas.

12.nu and then - poeeehali! Trails are divided into levels of complexity.
Zelenye- quite easy
Blue - light
Red - medium
Chernye- complex
Understand what kind of track you can Special the posts on the sides of the road.

15.Tak same arches in a lot of places for skiing on virgin snow. Feeling completely different. There's ride harder, but you go like clockwork.

16.Iz the huge amount of snow, and consequently there is a risk of avalanches, the staff of the resort undermined dangerous areas. Sometimes threw off checkers from here such helicopters.

17.A sometimes blew themselves.

18.Ah, yes, if you are traveling with children, you can send them to school. There will look after them true professionals. Well as professionals ... Baby crying - they do not care) Well, to be honest, they're great lads, fast and well teach your child to ride. Yes, so teach that kept them can not! Well, if you want, you yourself can go to school.

19.nu mimimi, yes?)

21.Obychno, we carried out on the mountain for 6 hours. Of course, have time to get tired, hungry. Then come to the aid of various cafes. There you can take a bath, drink a cup kofe, well and eat.

22.Pravda here with the last of the French trouble ... On the mountain tasty meal is very difficult ... Another thing - the Austrians and the Germans! They always have a delicious strudel, Viennese schnitzel ... mmmm ...

23.No we arrived here why? KA-TA-tsya = & gt; need to sacrifice something.

24.Chto still need to be happy?

25.Teper pogovrit about safety on the slopes. With this all very seriously. Unfortunately, skiing - very traumatic sport and every day I saw someone very badly flying ... Often it does not depend on you. You can ride the level of the world champion, but can go on top of the one who is just learning to fly in and you ... The slopes are patrolled by a variety of snowmobiles, rescuers and even helicopters.
The photograph fallen skier during night skiing and rescuers.

26.Esli same, God forbid, the case is very difficult, you will be immediately evacuated by helicopter and taken to a nearby hospital.

27.Itak, natal day comes to an end - on the slopes of hills appear, frost, somewhere already shown and grass ...

28.A because they always need to keep in good condition!

29.Togda the slopes crawl snowmobiles - huge colossus with special equipment to align tracks.

30.Dumayu, understanding how they work. And if not - tell you. Behind them are hidden under the yellow thing spikes that taschyatsya the slope, and thus they align the track.

31. That this is not my fotochki and brazenly stolen her mother.

32.Paru years ago I rode behind the wheel at such a thing, if I can find photos and video - always show!

33.Gorod sleep, snowmobiles and all night will go round all !!! 425 !!! miles of trails.

34.Vot so look their tracks.

36.Vot all. Perhaps, I have not know about that, but what he sees normal vacationer - said. I hope you enjoyed :)

Source: r-kulik.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting