Fighting breeds of dogs in the city

Faced with a problem of this kind - I have a Cuban girl. She was four years old. The one who lives in Kiev, will understand me. I live in an old Voskresenka. Rayonchik consists of a 5-storey hruschёvok. Near my house a school and several det.sad. In short the perfect backing for the clip "We in the region." Every self-respecting kid, if he is not zapadlo Turns Me Staffa or pita - fashion this spot. But clearly not everyone understands what takes responsibility.

What am I still writing? On Friday, his wife returned home from work and she ran a hefty stuff, with the clear intention of barking and trying to bite. As she told me, it is simply the dog attacked. Fortunately, she was holding a bag, which she happily slipped into the jaws of the dog. Handbag is beyond repair)) When ran boss, and he was asked a reasonable question, why is it a favorite not on a leash, the answer - "In fact, he is kind, it is the first time he had behaved", and quickly retreated from the scene . Behold, now I am trying to find a negligent and manly impress as a normal host must to walk, his dog, a breed with it.

Raise stupid and aggressive dog - the easiest way. His ONLY I drive on a leash and under special circumstances, in a muzzle. As I mentioned above, around the gardens and the school, and my dog ​​just will not be the reason that some child is a stutterer. Dog chipovana, I pay taxes for the content, and if you introduce a rule to clean shit for your pet - will be clean. If you need to even walk on the full - have to take out to friends on a summer residence, or (is usually), go out at night, in an hour or two in the morning when no one is to run without a leash.))

How do you think? What rules should be compulsory for the breeders of these breeds? How can I control negligent owners? Anyway, vykladyayte pictures of their fighters (I for kotovtornik - not bante), share ideas, can some stories have such a plan. It is very interesting to know.

This is my pipicka

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting