Billiards Disabled

Report Anna Voitenko via photo_polygon

All persons with disabilities affected by immobility, which do not drank themselves not committed suicide heroes. They need to be rewarded for every passing day, month, year. Award the highest state award. And bow down at their feet. Because the heroes have to bow down. In the world of the characters is kept.

They invited me to somehow shoot billiards international competitions between disabled. All billiard cues from the wheelchair, wearing gloves. Twilight. Quiet conversations about politics and money, love. Between blows the balls athletes managed to even kiss - a man and a woman. Love in wheelchairs. Both sad and happy. Love the enemy alone. A disability - each. The class-material inequality exists among disabled athletes. In some steep carriage. You can compare with the 600-m Mercedes, others are simple - "The Cossacks." Some fidget cues on the tables of ten thousand dollars, another simple. Those that played in clubs all. And all they became disabled in different ways. There were some that did not go from birth. One guy at work picked up the bag. Something snapped in the spine. That's all. Doctors have proved powerless. Another got into an accident. People gathered in parts. Can not walk. He says life has returned to the pool. Play as a god. And there is a former mate. He did not name. He was called Kiem Lake. The treacherous bullet dismantling flew back. Vertebrae pieces. Now, one pleasure - billiards.

7 ph

He told me, laughing: "Previously only cue the brain bouncers Lohamei different. The pool did not play. Cue in this regard interesting baseball bat. " I creeps. Seeing my reaction, he smiled: "Yes, I'm joking!". But it seemed to me, was not joking. But he played well. Excitedly. With him was a tall, beautiful girl. Wife. "In times of gang together," - he whispered to me.

But there is no time to talk. It is necessary to drive balls into the pockets. Stroller swirled around the tables. His eyes shone in the most ledges. Do not stand without leaning. Blow, blow, blow ... appraising glance. Couple approving remarks from the opponent. Pretty smile winner. Done! But ahead of the final two games. Charter guys slide with strollers and lie on the couch.

Talking with the ladies - colleagues on hobby. For many it is the only income, play billiards in the competition and get the prize. More assert themselves. Even losing. There are still tournaments. So live game. Went home, train, miss. And after a while again come together at the table. Having met as brothers.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting